Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
woah. interesting.

my thoughts exactly
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Yeah this is definitely very interesting. Its so mellow and awesome. Probably one of the most original bands Ive heard in a while.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
This is great.
Steel instruments shine in
A lively light of green substance
Dead or alive
Bodies and souls are waiting for the contact with these macabre tools
They are only creations made alive
I really like this band. I think they'd do well with minimalistic accenting guitars, electric or acoustic, but other than that, they're great.
i've been listening to this band for a little while now, they're amazing. their s/t is wonderful.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com
i could never get into it Too much, but that's not to say that it is not extremely original, or entertaining.
are they actually from alaska>?
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
wow. this is something different, pretty cool.
but this is like way depressing than normal screamo lol. just the mood and ambience
Quote by kaktusnpoop
no there from somewhere in europe, im thinking belguim

aw man lol
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Quote by recklessnick
wow. this is something different, pretty cool.
but this is like way depressing than normal screamo lol. just the mood and ambience

I think this genre style better fits the name "screamo" than any post-hardcore band in all honesty.
normal screamo as in saetia, off minor, funeral diner, etc.
i think band suits in the genre post-rock best. like envy.
envy is still considered screamo by most. and i wouldn't even put them in post-rock really. I just don't know what to do with them....
envy is actually placed in the category called "amazing"

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

...troof

one of the things i dont like about this band is that the vocalist has that scream that is found in just about every modern metalcore band. and the lyrics are cheesy, from the little i've listened to.
Man I love these guys, thanks for recommending them. So haunting, Die For Me is amazing.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
Quote by SadistNation
...troof

one of the things i dont like about this band is that the vocalist has that scream that is found in just about every modern metalcore band. and the lyrics are cheesy, from the little i've listened to.

whaaaat are you insane?!?! tetsuya fukagawa has some of the most emotional vocals of all times.. his screams are crazy. and unless you speak japanese, i don't think you can really understand his lyrics.. haha.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by SadistNation
what are you talking about? MOPA is not japanese...

oh rofl my bad.. i thought you were talking about envy hahaha... my bad.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Probably old news, but they are releasing a new record thats being produced by ross robinson. Listening to their Self Titled now.

Ultra-stoked.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
I haven't listened to these guys in such a long time, don't know why. Gonna have to listen to them again soon.
I'll enjoy listening to these guys when I'm in the mood, they're really atmospheric and the screams are sick. They're definitely one of the most unique bands I've heard.

Oh and on their facebook you can stream one of their new songs 'There Will Be No One'. It sounds much more like a typical band song, but with a piano instead of a guitar, if that makes any sense. It's different to their older stuff, but it's good.
Last edited by Seb1uk at Jan 14, 2012,
Put Amen on my Ipod, listening to it right now and it's hitting me so hard. It makes me so miserable I don't even really want to move, haha.
Quote by Dregen
Put Amen on my Ipod, listening to it right now and it's hitting me so hard. It makes me so miserable I don't even really want to move, haha.
That feel.
Quote by nashawa
Good stuff, but it's not as good as this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n_Tg8iHwZ8&feature=related
What

I'd rather have Alaska than Idaho to myself, to be honest.
I love that song. B-52s rule so much.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Page 1 of 2