It's an RGA121. Pretty good condition, stock everything, setup for .10's, the only problem(besides a few scratches i've felt, they're hard to see due to it being a natural finish) is that it has blemish on it's Bridge. I got it when i bought it at Guitarcenter for $630 with a case because it had been on the floor for so long(i guess people see a Team J Craft ibanez and expect a Floyd of some sort). Originally $900. This doesn't affect anything but the look, i can't even feel it, but i can see how it can throw someone off from a higher price tag.

If you can see in the pic, it doesn't shine as much at the bottom of the bridge(bottom = right side)

so i was thinking of selling it. I'd actually like to at least break even on what i paid for it, just because i think a full mahogany guitar(this thing is heavy) MIJ from Team J Craft is worth at least $630.

So what do you guys think?
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
Last edited by SomeDude49 at Feb 25, 2008,
Quote by T!AN
You could probably find a buyer for 600-650, but how about some more pictures...

done. not very good pictures
Gear:
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Ibanez AEL20E Acoustic-Electric
600 is honest and wont make you feel guilty but if needy bidders on ebay go at it, they might give u 650. but it doesnt sound like your ebaying it, so 600 is what you should do.
when you got and how much u played it (any gigs?) would factor into the price and maybe drop it to 550-570
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
i'd say if you look for buyers hard enough, you could probably find someone who'd pay 650-675 for it eventually, but it'd be easier to find someone to pay 600, very beautiful guitar though man
I breathe air.
I recommend if you find someone interested, tell them the price is $675 and expect them to haggle it down to about $600. Tell them the lowest you'll go is $630 and eventually "give in" to a lower price. Or maybe you'll get lucky and the person might take it for $675 no questions asked.
+1000000 good idea lol
Schecter C-1 classic
Takamine GS330S
Roland microcube FTW!
Quote by T!AN
I recommend if you find someone interested, tell them the price is $675 and expect them to haggle it down to about $600. Tell them the lowest you'll go is $630 and eventually "give in" to a lower price. Or maybe you'll get lucky and the person might take it for $675 no questions asked.

truth