UHH.....yeah my guitar teacher wants me to finish this scale for my next lesson and i have no F-ing idea what to do.

The scale is Natural Minor Harmonic

Formula: whole,half,whole,whole,half,whole,whole

Root: (NOTE) A

Notes: A B C D E F G ( FOLLOW FORMULA)

ALL I HAVE SO FAR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------e
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------B
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------G
-----------------------------5--7-------------------------------------------------------------D
----------------5--7--8------------------------------------------------------------------------A
---5--7--8-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------E

AND THATS WERE IM LOST , MY TEACHER DID THAT PART. CAN ANYONE HELP OR JUST TELL ME, IT WOULD BE BETTER IF YOU TOLD ME. PLEASE
Thats just your A natural minor.....

Just find the same notes (A,B,C,D,E,F,G) and translate them to where you are playing the scale... You wont learn it if any of us tell you...
If it was A hamonic minor, it would be (A,B,C,D,E,F,G#)
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
e----------------------------5----
b------------------5--6--8------
g-----------5--7----------------
Whole note=2 frets, Half note=1 fret.

-Now just start on A, move a whole note/step over (in other words, two frets over) and now you're at fret 7 (you started at 5, which is A),

-then you have a half note (i.e. 1 fret over) so that brings you to fret 8,

-then you have a whole note so you go two more frets over to the 10th fret,

-to make it easier to play we just use the 5th fret on the 5th string instead of the 10th fret on the 6th string (they're the same note, the same as the 5th string open is an A and then 6th string at the fifth fret is also an A),

-and so on