So me and my friends like go out every weekend. and we've gone like everywhere and i don't no where else we should go. GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS!
Go to the same places again. If they were fun last time, why won't they be fun this time? Maybe if you really want some new ideas, you can check out some new movies, maybe go out for dinner, or go to the beach.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
go to all the same places

just dress as members of the opposite sex
Gear:

Stinger Smx
Hondo H-1
Fender Classical
Custom Mini Les Paul
60 watt Mega Tube
GNX4 workstation
6 pack of Shiner Bock
Get drunk and then go to the park and play hide and seek with your friends
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Maine.

please?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
My pants
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
smoke some weed. EVERYWHERE you go is fun.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
I hate threads like these. They are full of so many people trying to be funny (i.e. "Hell, my pants, Mount Olympus"). Some more information would be nice though, what's in the area around you?
I don't know why, but my friends and I enjoy getting kicked out of Target.
Quote by mathieupM13
Get drunk and then go to the park and play hide and seek with your friends

omg lol. we actually did that last weekend. it was really fun. but then my friend stepped on a nail and cut his food
Tell us where you live!!!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by brandon369852
Chuck E. Cheeses.

Did you know it's the place to be a kid? I didn't until the guy in the giant rat suit took be into the back room and touched me. And that man's name was Michael Jackson.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by Flying Couch
He lives in Cleveland.

Not good enough. We need to give him some places within walking distance from his house!
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by HardAttack
Did you know it's the place to be a kid? I didn't until the guy in the giant rat suit took be into the back room and touched me. And that man's name was Michael Jackson.

That was lame.

But anyway, fucking around in Wal-Mart is always fun.
But anyway, fucking around in Wal-Mart is always fun.

No, THAT was lame.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by GuitarManiac09
I hate threads like these. They are full of so many people trying to be funny (i.e. "Hell, my pants, Mount Olympus"). Some more information would be nice though, what's in the area around you?
I don't know why, but my friends and I enjoy getting kicked out of Target.

Awesome, I wasn't mentioned.
Quote by sSyLc
Go to the same places again. If they were fun last time, why won't they be fun this time? Maybe if you really want some new ideas, you can check out some new movies, maybe go out for dinner, or go to the beach.

Somebody took the serious pill this morning.

Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Quote by HardAttack
No, THAT was lame.

Ok, then how about staying home and smoking weed until the walls are making you laugh.
Quote by sickminded fool
Somebody took the serious pill this morning.

I was going to say "go take a long walk on the beach" but I was trying to be subtle. Apparently, I needed not be.
Quote by markr17
go eat a hermanpherdite.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Awesome, I wasn't mentioned.

I didn't scroll up that far. But you're generally one of the funny ones, so I'll let this one slide