Opinions on this guitar? I know it has VCC that makes it sound like a single coil as well as a humbucker. Will it be able to handle Sweet Child O Mine and Slayer?
Can YOU handle Sweet Child O Mine and Slayer???
-Epiphone SG400
-Epiphone ES-339
-Dean Ekoa acoustic
-Peavey Valveking 212
-Fulltone Full-Drive 2
-Slash Signature Wah
Quote by cmschlatt
Will it be able to handle Sweet Child O Mine and Slayer?

Probably, but your amp is going to have a much larger role in deciding that...

Quote by appetite4gnr

rofl...
Quote by appetite4gnr

I don't think they can handle me! But seriously. I've read stuff about this guitar and it seems like an all around good guitar. I know it can switch back and forth between single coil and humbucker, but what kind of pups does it have?
Quote by cmschlatt
I know it can switch back and forth between single coil and humbucker, but what kind of pups does it have?

"WB630 high output pickups" so basically your standard not all that impressive pickup made by the company that makes the guitar.
Quote by T!AN
"WB630 high output pickups" so basically your standard not all that impressive pickup made by the company that makes the guitar.

High output means greater distortion, correct?
^^ I would.
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
Alright! I called the guy today and told him I'd take the guitar. He said it is a "B production" guitar, which means it has a slight finish flaw (which he hasn't found). He bought it last Christmas and has only played it for about 20 hours. So I'd say $220 for a basically new guitar is a great deal. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

My dad just picked it up for me while I'm away at college and he took some pictures for me. I get to play it in a week