Well, I wrote this song after I heard some really crazy stuff. And it was one of those few times that you could only really put your feelings into words.

I still have the feeling that I did it ineffectually however. Criticism is WELCOME.

song is in the profile and crit for crit.
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Big Muff USA Reissue

My myspace. Yeah. I know it sucks.
Very melodic, really excellent stuff. Recording quality's not bad for a rough demo too, though the vocals are extremely muffled. Nice tasteful soloing too.

Usually I prefer to nitpick and give 'constructive criticism' but there isn't much I can think of in this case. My only suggestion is to maybe record a harmonised backing vocal to thicken out the sound a little; your voice sounds a bit strained at times and might benefit from a little low-end support.
thanks a lot man. And yeah, I know that the vocals were muffled, but thats mainly because I still had to read the lyrics and the mic was faced away from the paper. I hadn't even thought of the background vocals before this though!
MY GEAR-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Roland Cube 15
Alverez/Yairi 1995 YM-1
Ovation Celebrity
Peavey Classic 30
Electro Harmonix Big Muff USA Reissue

My myspace. Yeah. I know it sucks.
hey man i thought it was pretty good um maby bring the vocals up front a little more next time to me they sounded a tad too low other thn that i liked it, it was chiil and overall a good song