im gonna start 2 work out again and need 2 gain some weight ...something around 20 pounds or so ...so i can be about 150...and get some nice muscles while im at it....ive ben told u should use protien shakes...but i dont wnna buy whey powder any good home made recipes?
I heard masterbation gives you pimples....so dont do that.

Drink lots of water?
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

Quote by visa
That made absoulutely no sense how do you tie your shoes in little nazi's?
Don't forget to eat the heart, to gain it's courage. The juicy, succulent courage.

Reference for +1 ?
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
Just two quick questions:
a) How old are you?
b) If your answer to a) isn't less than 14 or something how do you weigh that little? (I'm not trying to be an ass, you may just be shorter than average but if you're planning on getting jacked or something and you used to work out don't think you're gaining 20 pounds of muscle in any short amount of time) If it is less than 14 you shouldn't be working out or taking protein shakes until you're at least 16-18. You need to let your body mature before you get into lifting weights.

On the more helpful side, eat fish. It's high in protein, low in fat, and the omega fatty acids are great for your entire body. Tuna is a good choice for those reasons but also because you don't have to cook it (saves time, and since you won't cook it WITH anything like butter or spices, etc. it'll just have all the good stuff and no extra fat/sodium to ruin the nutritional value).
Last edited by mattvl at Feb 25, 2008,
i'd go with a fruit shake with juice, fresh fruit, and sugar with some ice mix and match everything
GEAR:
Ibanez GSA60 guitar
perri blue lighting strap
Digitech RP250 pedal
Marshall MG30 Amp

Quote by Glen
I call these Glen wads, they'll get you high just on flavor alone

FOUNDER OF THE JONAS BROTHERS SUCK group join today
Quote by MetalNinja
im gonna start 2 work out again and need 2 gain some weight ...something around 20 pounds or so ...so i can be about 150...and get some nice muscles while im at it....ive ben told u should use protien shakes...but i dont wnna buy whey powder any good home made recipes?

semen is full of protein.....
Quote by blAstBeAtz
semen is full of protein.....

I thought it was sugar?

My biology fails me at the moment, someone chime in.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by 24fRETSoFfURY
The professor from Futurama says it, yes?

+1, you mother****er, you!
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
Quote by Riddler
I thought it was sugar?

depends what you just eaten. A lot of girls said to me it tastes of chicken.
Quote by Riddler
I thought it was sugar?

the tail is a protein motor.

The nucleus is nucleic acid, the rest is a **** load of mitochondria for firing the tail, and they use alot of sugars for making ATP
well there is the bodybuilding thread or whatever, i dunno what its called. you can always check that out for a lot of info.

i would do the whey shakes man. i know they dont taste stellar but they are worth it. After i lift, i make myself a shake and down that sucka.

Heres my fav, try this one :

Chocolate Banana..

8oz milk
1 banana
1 scoop chocolate whey mix
6-8 ice cubes

blend that up and drink it.

Seriously, the whey is the way to go (pun not intended). Check the other threads though, there will be more detailed info.

-mroe
Three eggs, Greek-styled unsweetened yoghurt and fruit of your choice - you can sweeten it with honey if you want.
Drink up.

Quote by mroe
well there is the bodybuilding thread or whatever, i dunno what its called. you can always check that out for a lot of info.

i would do the whey shakes man. i know they dont taste stellar but they are worth it. After i lift, i make myself a shake and down that sucka.

Heres my fav, try this one :

Chocolate Banana..

8oz milk
1 banana
1 scoop chocolate whey mix
6-8 ice cubes

blend that up and drink it.

Seriously, the whey is the way to go (pun not intended). Check the other threads though, there will be more detailed info.

-mroe

Did you not read? He said he didn't want to buy whey powder. Egg protein is better for you, anyway.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Did you not read? He said he didn't want to buy whey powder. Egg protein is better for you, anyway.

no i did read. i know he doesnt wanna buy the powder but its not that expensive and its the easiest thing to do. I was just suggessting that he should try the powder...

-mroe
Quote by blAstBeAtz
depends what you just eaten. A lot of girls said to me it tastes of chicken.

The girls I've been with (and the one I'm currently dating) really like when I drink a lot of pineapple juice, because it makes the semen sweeter.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius