my life sucks, any tips to turn it around, cause it used to be good
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Make it change, don't wait for something to grace you, because it won't.
My God, it's full of stars!
same here, up and down,

Find where life sucks most and stay away from it

Ex: my home life sucks so I get out of my house as much as possible

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Dreadnought
Make it change, don't wait for something to grace you, because it won't.

god damnit ur right! im gonna rape the **** out of life until it gives me what i want!
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
Do things that make you happy...

eh, knowing the Pit, masturbation would be many translations for that...

For me, I listen to music. Soul to Squeeze lately has gotten me happy and Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow.

And like others said, make it change. Your thoughts create actions.
i pretty much listen to music 24/7 except when im on UG coz i cant concentrate and thats made me a lot happier. But i am extremely hateful towards people, im actually quite worried
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
just find something that makes you calm
think about what you want to fix and concentrate on how you can get there

just relax and know that everything will work out, unless you dont believe it will, in which case it probably wont

and have fun man, live your life the way you want to and **** the rest
▲I had a friend once
►He took some acid
▼Now he thinks he's a fire engine
Follow my motto, and "Rape this day!"
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

:stickpoke

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i once sneezed and a mushed up chip flew out my nose
needless to say i immediatly ate it
If you're in high school, focus on getting good marks and going to university, it'll be the best time of your life (not to mention that it will set you up for great jobs in the future). If you're not...call up a good buddy and just hang out, sometimes you just need to get out of the house and let everything else be for a night. I felt pretty stressed earlier on so I went for a nice long run, maybe that'll work for you too.

Or just bust out your guitar and go to town, right a song or just play your heart out. I find that's pretty much the thing that keeps me sane. I even write songs specifically for playing when I'm stressed. Depending on how I'm feeling I'll play a really calm one, and if I'm just totally pissed and/or tense I rock out on the heavier stuff (which strangely enough is usually some crazy acoustic piece that I wrote awhile ago...I even use it to wake me up in the morning...it's like caffeine and a sleeping pill wrapped into one).
Last edited by mattvl at Feb 25, 2008,
relax. take a walk, believe me, relaxing outside is sooooo good for you

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Don't suck at it.

Haha, just kidding.

If you don't have a significant other, find someone special you can relate to and form a relationship with, or at least keep something interesting between you too.

That way you have something interesting to look forward to everyday.
i know that seems like a really immature answer but, it really can help if you take it into moderation
wow. you're one of the only ones (if it isn't THE only one) whose self esteem hasn't been crushed by The Pit so far.

Congratulations

"When I die, I want people to play my music, go wild and freak out and do anything they want to do." - Jimi Hendrix

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

I'm a GIRL!
Quote by Dewy141
i know that seems like a really immature answer but, it really can help if you take it into moderation

edit button also helps
remember: relax

I'm a GIRL!
describe your horrible life
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.