lessthan22fish
231 IQ
Im starting to collect all of less than jakes releases, and I was wondering what anybody had, if they wanted to sell anything, and basically trying to get a good idea of everything they've released. I have all their full length albums, special edition In With the Out Crowd, and the japanese release Live From Your Anus, as far as vinyl i have Crash Course In Being An Asshole, Pesto, G-Man Target Training, Making Fun Of Things You Dont Understand. I also have one of Vinnies drmsticks from a concert in Baltimore. If you have anything interesting reply....
Joe-Fish
MOON ROCKS
1,617 IQ
No one here will have any ltj stuff... sorry.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
lessthan22fish
231 IQ
why do you say that? They may sound like a generic pop punk band now, but back at the start they were really good ska punk. Explain your reasoning.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Quote by lessthan22fish
why do you say that? They may sound like a generic pop punk band now, but back at the start they were really good ska punk. Explain your reasoning.

Everyone here listens to the Casual Tees and we're all too poor to afford vinyl because we spend all our money on 40's and speed. We squat and we're not like those stupid posers.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Last edited by axeslash at Feb 26, 2008,
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
I got a pretty decent LTJ discography torrent. That's about it.

I own one of there cd's...Hello Rockview. I got it for 3 dollar and Mckays.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
I have the rare vinyl where they aren't quite such a bunch of talentless fags.

Oh wait, that's a good charlotte album.
LowE
155 IQ
Whoah! Lots of ltj flames here. I really liked everything from hello rockview back to their single vinyl days. Right now, I think with their new album they're losing their loyal fanbase.

But no, definitely not talentless, definitely not fags.

E
whyvern
jet skis on the reg
3,296 IQ
Quote by lessthan22fish
really good ska punk.

that doesn't exist.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Quote by whyvern
that doesn't exist.

I don't like you anymore.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Chaise Boogie
So So Ska
2,305 IQ
I really like LTJ now. I mean, I really don't care how popular they are or anything, they are good at what they do. Making poppy ska-punk music, which I enjoy.

Some people need to get over their fears of liking semi-mainstream tunes, or whatever.
mike2
967 IQ
Quote by whyvern
that doesn't exist.

finally...someone had to say it....ska-punk sucks....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
IlikeTheSKA
Respect my conglomerate
300 IQ
I would spend my time collecting vinyl from better bands.

Would anybody like my kidney for a first pressing of Jane Doe?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
My vinyl collection is laughable. None of it's rare, but it is at least all awesome. Except for the PiL album my brother gave me. It's that one that ripped off Flipper.