Poll Options
View poll results: Medical amnesty
Good
12 75%
Bad
4 25%
Voters: 16.
what does everyone think about it? Its where

"No student seeking medical treatment for an alcohol or other drug-related overdose will be subject to University discipline for the sole violation of using or possessing alcohol or drugs. This policy shall extend to another student seeking help for the intoxicated student. "

Basically, if you are dying from underage drinking, dont be afraid to call the cops because you wont have any reporcussions for using it.
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
holy ****. On the one hand that's pretty smart (might keep a few more boneheads around). But then again, a lot of those same boneheads will think if they're better off just putting your life in danger by getting as ****ed up as you possibly can.

Still, better punished than dead...
2004 Fender Mexican Fat Strat
2003 Epiphone SG-400
Marshall DSL-401
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-3 Digital Delay
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter

http://www.myspace.com/realityfracture/
I don't see how it's a bad thing. If someone's really ****ing wasted and they feel like they might die but are too worried about getting help due to the possibility of being kicked out, then there may be a few deaths.
sounds fun.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Bad. If you have alcohol poisoning and don't go to the doctor because of the cops, then you must be a dumbass.
We have enough dumbasses in the world.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Sounds good to me.
The Set Up
1- Bc.Rich Nj Series Best w/Emgs
2-Ibanez v-blade, custom snakeskin
3-Fender Stratocaster
4-1986 Charvel Model 5
///
MXR Phase 90