So im dreading school tomorrow, feel like complete **** mentally, my mind feels like its two inches from a mental break down. I sort of want to end it all and be finished, but I know that isnt an option. Im sitting here with the lights off trying to listen to some upbeat music.

Whats UG use to sleep? I have no sleeping pills, no marijuana, and I dont even want to wank. Should I stay up all night, get ready at 6, and have a tired day tomorrow? Night time alone seriously ****s with my head. I just want to scream and be with someone, but I cant. Id kill for a cigg right now, but im out and the old man is passed out on the couch which means I cant bum one off him without waking him up.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
Now, I'm NOT reccommending it...but...cough syrup can knock you on your ass
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Quote by Brandon860
Now, I'm NOT reccommending it...but...cough syrup can knock you on your ass

I dont have any. Trust me, a DXM trip would be be pretty desirable right now.
Alcohol, Opiates, Cough Syrup, etc.

or just watch tv/read a book and you'll fall asleep eventually
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by burndttoast
What exactly are you dreading?

I dont even know, and im sick of it. Im tired of going in circles I think. I cant eat, drink, or anything as my old mans passed out on the couch. One little noise or anything and my life gets ten times worse.
a punch in the face? that might do it....

when i feel like how you've described i go for a run. the night air is brilliant for de-stressing yourself, and eany issues on your mind you think about but half way thru or stuffed so you get over it. running at night for me is the most relaxing and peaceful thing i can do for myself

try it dude. plus you'll get fit as as another benefit.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by Ehh
I dont even know, and im sick of it. Im tired of going in circles I think. I cant eat, drink, or anything as my old mans passed out on the couch. One little noise or anything and my life gets ten times worse.

I think getting sick is exactly what's going on here.
Quote by bigtimmy
a punch in the face? that might do it....

when i feel like how you've described i go for a run. the night air is brilliant for de-stressing yourself, and eany issues on your mind you think about but half way thru or stuffed so you get over it. running at night for me is the most relaxing and peaceful thing i can do for myself

try it dude. plus you'll get fit as as another benefit.

+1. I have done this to deal with stress also, not recommended if u live in a bad neighbourhood though cops might think ur running from something
Ibanez RG350ex
Ok, this will sound dumb but it works, lay down and breathe and think about breathing and all that your body does when you breathe, think about the air moving in...and out.

I learned this from my psych teacher, hes a zen master, for real, he says hes done it for hours on end before, actually its really calming
walk up to your old man with a fierce look on your face ..chest to chest and say...

*Dad..I've decided that I dont have to listen to you anymore*

If that doesnt work...nothin will...
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Seems I had some cough syrup left over. Wasnt much left, but I havent tripped in a while so with any luck, it will do something, like put me to sleep.
Quote by Washburnd Fretz
walk up to your old man with a fierce look on your face ..chest to chest and say...

*Dad..I've decided that I dont have to listen to you anymore*

If that doesnt work...nothin will...

Whats that have to do with a damn thing? He providing food, shelter, and a place to work on my cars. I think I should be pretty respectful of him. He gets pissy when woken up is all. I do too, its understandable.
TS - your sig. Is that a reference to Soundgarden's "Nothing to Say"?

Anyway - I suggest you try to persuade your parents that your too tired/sick to go to school. If they disagree, threaten with family counseling.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by En_zed
TS - your sig. Is that a reference to Soundgarden's "Nothing to Say"?

Anyway - I suggest you try to persuade your parents that your too tired/sick to go to school. If they disagree, threaten with family counseling.

Jethro Tull

Ive already missed Monday because I was actually sick. If I skip, are sick, go in late, whatever, im pretty much stuck in the house all damn day and night. Im always feeling down though. The only time I feel decent is when im with people outside of school. I wish morning was here already, tired of waiting on it.
Quote by Brandon860
tea does the trick

hot ginseng tea + jimi hendrix =amazing
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Drink a small cup of lemon juice and stay up all night. If you fall asleep after that, there is something seriously wrong with you.