someone showed me an article in some magazine interviewing some guy and I found this kind of sad:

He was a professional guitar hero player and is happily married with his wife he found over Xbox live.

I found this pretty sad and really nerdy
I don't find that sad, that's the most inspirational thing I've heard today.
The person below me is probably a homosexual.
What a pathetic loser for finding someone he has things in common with.
Guitar Hero was not on X-Box 360 till like a year ago. The wierd thing that I see here is that they met up Xbox live, then got married in less then a year. Seems kind of odd. Not saying it's not possible though.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Quote by chinkboy7
someone showed me an article in some magazine interviewing some guy and I found this kind of sad:

He was a professional guitar hero player and is happily married with his wife he found over Xbox live.

sad and nerdy??? i think you just gave half of UG hope for the future
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by nicq2005
Guitar Hero was not on X-Box 360 till like a year ago. The wierd thing that I see here is that they met up Xbox live, then got married in less then a year. Seems kind of odd. Not saying it's not possible though.

well it didn't specifically say that he had both an Xbox and a PS2 so mebe that's it
Wow! A guy found someone special to share his life with. That's really sad and nerdy.
Too many people own guitars. Someone had better go play a... clarinet or something.

:stickpoke

That means you.

Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
i once sneezed and a mushed up chip flew out my nose
needless to say i immediatly ate it
Quote by chinkboy7

I find you pretty unintelligent and really close minded
Sh!T......any chick that can kick your @$$ in unreal tournament is a keeper
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Quote by Washburnd Fretz
Sh!T......any chick that can kick your @$$ in unreal tournament is a keeper

lol I agree!

Seriously though; everybody is different. As long as the guy and the woman are happy it doesn't matter what you, I, or anybody thinks about them.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Quote by The Madcap
I can't really say that's sad. He's in a marriage and I'm not even in a relationship.

Ditto.
How is meeting over the net and talking until you get comfortable
enough to meet up any different than being set up with a girl you
never met...back in the day..and talkin to someone you've never
seen on the phone until you want to go out on a date?
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
I don't think it's nerdy at all. Like many other people I am trying to just get a girlfriend I have things in common with. If I saw this person I would get down on my knees and worship him.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Quote by nicq2005
I don't think it's nerdy at all. Like many other people I am trying to just get a girlfriend I have things in common with. If I saw this person I would get down on my knees and worship him.

is that what you call giving amazing head these days?
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by p o e
is that what you call giving amazing head these days?

Yes....yes it is

Too far
</joke>
Quote by Pan-Tallica

Slap a n00b
Quote by chinkboy7

it sounds like someone is just jealous :P
don't you want a women to play video games with that will also have sex with you?
Weapons Mistress of the UG Military
...don't be scared