so, i have been having a hard time understanding how to apply sheet music to the guitar. I have looked all over the net and yet cant seem too find a good explanation, so i was hoping someone here could explain it too me. thanks for the help
ohh thanks ill try that out!!!!! any web sites that i could gain quicker acess too?
did you just look around on UG, like in the lessons section?
TheBurningFish wrote:
I don't mean to generalise but I don't believe the average Coldplay fan is a massive musical theory nut.

FS/FT: Cort SP1 Stratocaster
Zoom GFX5 fx processor
Washburn BD40 amp
$100 each OBO
Get a teacher.
I was once heavily prominent on these forums from 2004-2007, let's see how long I can stay now that I'm back.
Try Solo Guitar Playing 1 by Frederick Noad.
Epiphone Riviera Jorma Kaukonen Deluxe
Orange Tiny Terror with a Mesa 2x12 Lone Star
Boss PH-3
Jekyll & Hyde Ultimate Overdrive
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss DD-20
Fender Deluxe Mexi-Jazz
so, i have been having a hard time understanding how to apply sheet music to the guitar. I have looked all over the net and yet cant seem too find a good explanation, so i was hoping someone here could explain it too me. thanks for the help

So, you know how to read sheet music, but don't know what notes are where on guitar?

A middle C in standard notation for guitar is played on the 3rd fret of the A string. You should be able to work from there.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
Quote by dturner87
ohh thanks ill try that out!!!!! any web sites that i could gain quicker acess too?

yeah,
youtube