I'm trying to learn canon rock, but I'm stuck on the fast pm power chords. I've been practicing slowly and perfectly (mostly) and I just tried to play along with it.
I can keep up alot better than I could, but still I feel like a spasmoid. Will the rest of the speed and stuff come with time and what I've been doing?
Sure, time is money in most cases. Maybe try alternate picking the PM part so you don't feel like a spaz?
Quote by tkdfighter
I'm trying to learn canon rock, but I'm stuck on the fast pm power chords. I've been practicing slowly and perfectly (mostly) and I just tried to play along with it.
I can keep up alot better than I could, but still I feel like a spasmoid. Will the rest of the speed and stuff come with time and what I've been doing?

honest answer? Shelve it and come back to it in a few months time - if you're struggling with the power chord bit then the faster lead parts and sweep picking will absolutely destroy you.

You're not ready to tackle it yet, and it's counterproductive trying to do something you're not going to ba able to accomplish realistically.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Yeah I would definitely say come back to it later. It's a pretty difficult song.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦