my other computer crashed so ive had to use this crappy computer with windows 2000.
i have some videos i want off my ipod, but this computer can't get itunes 7. my ipod classic requires itunes 7, so the older version of itunes i have now doesnt even recognize my ipod.

is there a way to take all my videos off my ipod without getting itunes 7??

i already tried going into the usb drive file and manually deleting them, which didnt work.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
ive tried that, but for some reason it doesnt change.
i'll go to my videos on my ipod and they'll all still be there.
Quote by nt1440
thats true, i hate kids who go "oh noess limewire is soo bad, viruses everywhere crashed my computer, had to buy a new one" well mayb thatll teach u that the a song isnt 112 kb and named cute_teen_has_orgasm_on_webcam_xxx
anyone???
Quote by nt1440