I just wrote a song earlier today and did a quick recording of it before I forgot it. And this is what came out. The vocals arnt the best or anything. i've only been singing for a couple months, but I think it gets the point across...maybe? Anywho, the song is in my profile, called "Tumble"

C4C, please leave your link, i'd be happy to give the best crit i can.

P.S. I also have a cold -.-
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
Shame the vocals are mixed into the background a bit too much, but they seem almost Beatle-like - it sounds like you're singing in the 'old' Scouse accent (the one that died out years ago)! Bizarre.

Good stuff anyway, the track has a warm and rounded nature although a little more high-end sparkle might improve the mix. I can't work out what the odd noises inbetween verses are - processed vocals or some very faint organ, possibly? I like the 'breathy' sound of the singing too, it fits with the laidback nature of the song. There's nothing that particularly grabs me melodically; if you extend it too a full song some kind of middle eight would be useful to avoid over-repetition. Guitar playing- which I nearly forgot to mention- is clean and accurate, especially the rundowns on the lower strings. Even so, i'd introduce a second guitar to add the odd lick or note during the less packed sections - and the song strikes me as the ideal candidate for a tasty slide solo. For some reason I think ambient sound effects would work very well too - maybe a few seconds of that 'night time' clicking sound (the one so beloved of filmmakers) before the guitar comes in at the beginning.
Or maybe I just look too much into things. Hmm.

Nice idea - I wouldn't mind hearing it as a full song if you get round to it!
Thanks for the crit kyle, i redid the song a little, upped the vox level a bit, and added another little guitar thing in there.

Thanks! Crits on the new one?
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String