best sounding wah on the market, period. Sounds unique but with careful control u can make it sound bluesy. listen to the clean samples on the ibanez site
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
NO
the weeping demon IS NOT a traditional sounding wah it sounds almost nothing like one,
i wouldnt even consider it a wah pedal, im not sure why so many ppl rave about it

no matter how you set it itll NEVER give that jimi hendrix voodoo child type wah, i mean you could always set the knobs but it will just never sound quite right
dont let all the features and stuff fool you its a really weak sounding pedal man, i would advise you to stay away from it

i know this for a fact because, I used to own one
i sold it off and now i plan to buy a vox wah

if you dont believe me, pull out a crybaby and do a side by side comparison to the WD7
and youll see what i mean

you should try the dunlop 535Q
that should suit you

wah pedals suck a lot of tone so try to find one that is true bypassed

hope this helps
Quote by druz15_UG
best sounding wah on the market, period. Sounds unique but with careful control u can make it sound bluesy. listen to the clean samples on the ibanez site

i owned the pedal

and you are wrong 1) it is no where near the best 2)doesn't really have tonal characteristics of traditional wahs so i cant be the best "wah"
The weeping demon is unique, i wouldn't say best on the market cause there are definitely better for more money. I chose the 535q over the WD7 because the crybaby had a more traditional wah sound for various types of music.