Page 1 of 2
So I woke up this morning with my left leg completly asleep. I steped out of bed, and put pressure on my left leg with out thinking. I collapsed, while hitting my head on my bed on the way down. It hurt like a biotch.

Any one else have any embarassing moments that no one witnessed?
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
i once slipped in a puddle of crisco into a trash barrell.

oh wait...no i didn't. good story tho.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by majonior
i sprayed my nut sack w/axe it burned =(

What have we learned here tonight?

That's right class majonior has a nut sack.
Quote by Pan-Tallica
I'd sig that, but I don't sig things. Therefore, this entire post was unnecessary.

Slap a n00b
Quote by nicq2005
What have we learned here tonight?

That's right class majonior has a smelly nut sack.

fixed.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
I fell of my bed, landed on my scooter, then tried to get back up by holding onto my window. Window slammed, jamming my finger in it.

Hurt so much. 2 scars in 30 seconds.
Quote by 'Leviathan'
I fell off the titanic. Boy, was that embarrassing!

ouch!
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by majonior
i sprayed my nut sack w/axe it burned =(

why? was it all reaky cause you wanked the night before and you attempted to mask it?

answer!

answer it dammit!
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I was walking out of my room close to the door, my shirt caught the door-handle and cause i was walking fast it kind jerked me and i slammed my face right into the 'thin' part of the door
Quote by majonior
oh i wanted my junk to smell nice cuz my gf was coming to give me a bj

Now I know that you are totally full of sh*t, biotch!
I tripped over my guitar cable and went full face into the floor. I cut my toe open as I fell too, although I have no idea how that happened.

Edit: one time I was walking to the gym at our school, and I walked too close to the gate, and part of my backpack got caught on the latch and jerked me backwards. Almost fell, but didn't there were about 5 people watching though 'twas embarrassing.
really if u don't beleive me spray ur sh*t w/axe

i hoped outta the damn showerer sprayed my pits and chest and then i looked at my dick and said WTF?
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Um dude, I have. I actually spray body spray on my nether region every day. The only reason it doesnt bother me and it does you is because I have man balls. You however have sensitive little bitch balls.
made mine were just sore bcux i spent all nite teabagging n00bs like u in halo3

my nutz are 3L337
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
i play badminton...and its a dangerous sport..i jumped off the floor for a nice jump smash...but the court was so freaking slippery i jumped awkwardly and continued with the smash...my body placing was all wrong and instead of the racket swooping and stopping infront of me,it continued and whacked my nuts...

it was the freaggin worst 3 minutes for me to try to pretend nothing happened...nuts was bloody hurting..but my acting was so good,no one knew
Quote by majonior
made mine were just sore bcux i spent all nite teabagging n00bs like u in halo3

my nutz are 3L337

quit while you're ahead man..

wait...

scratch that last part.
Nope, no sig here.
I was drinking one night, went to push myself up off my friend's couch, and somehow almost twisted my left arm out of its socket. That hurt like a bitch for a few days. Then I re-aggrivated the injury a week after that by slipping on some ice in front of my house. It's only now starting to get better.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
I actually have one...

I'm usually a pretty careful guy but recently, when I was in the bathroom before class at my college, I was in a hurry to get out because I had left my guitar and stuff alone. Needless to say, the door snuck up on me and I smacked it face first. The door was closer then I thought ...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
" I hurt my self today to see if i still feel. i focus on the pain; the only thing thats real"

Huh? what? it a damn good song!
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by nicq2005
So I woke up this morning with my left leg completly asleep. I steped out of bed, and put pressure on my left leg with out thinking. I collapsed, while hitting my head on my bed on the way down. It hurt like a biotch.

Any one else have any embarassing moments that no one witnessed?

I did a similar thing, except I was sitting on my computer chair and got up to take a piss. As I stepped down, my whole leg collapsed and I fell sideways - JUST missing falling onto my acoustic guitar and crashing onto the floor. My family wondered why I suddenly burst into laughter at 8am at night
Another pretty stupid thing I've done was trying to make a big entrance at my TAFE. I yanked the door open, only to realise my foot was in it's path. As I stepped forward, the door bounced off my foot and hit me in the side of the head. Unfortunately people saw that one
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I once managed to slam my own finger in my car door, trapping it just below the nail.

I didn't notice until I tried to walk away, and jesus that hurt. I ended up pulling my nail off in a panic, and then driving to hospital with blood running all down my arm.

Man that hurt.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I nearly cut of my own thumb with a knife by accident. I got to surgery only minutes before the time the doctor though he might had to amputate it. I also managed to crush parts of the inside of the joint on my left index finger. That hurt, and rendered me being not able to play guitar for a year.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by majonior
oh i wanted my junk to smell nice cuz my gf was coming to give me a bj

You're an idiot. Axe does not smell good.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
Um dude, I have. I actually spray body spray on my nether region every day. The only reason it doesnt bother me and it does you is because I have man balls. You however have sensitive little bitch balls.

potential ball cancer? have fun

but anyways I was playing volleyball in gym class, and I was jumping as high as i could to spike the ball, and our entire team was really agressive and smashing each other
and my friend jumped like litterally miliseconds after i did
so when I reached the peak of my jump I was bumped about 1 or 2 feet higher by his shoulder into my nut sack
I landed really hard on my ass holding my balls for about 10 minutes
it killed, but when I look aback on it, jesus **** I was high in the air I probably could have fallen over the net
well one night i kinda woke up and i kinda sat up a little bit (the whole just woke up confusion) anyway i like dropped my head back down hoping to feel my soft pillow but i caught my forehead on the edge of my nightstand and as i rolled over from the pain of that i hit my head again on the wall.....after that i felt it was safer to just lay there.
I cut some of my thumb off. The tip of it, but it was still connected by some flesh.

I waited 6 hours for the stitches, cause noone was around.
Quote by LuthierofTexas

Haha, oh wow.
Currently attempting to learn: The Dissentience by Protest The Hero in it's entirety.
I got home drunk and the lights were off, and my tv was sitting on a chair in my room. I forgot it was there, and i drunkenly walked right into it, obliterating my knee and the television (though i never told anyone thats why our tv stopped working).
I woke up once after drinking or something really hard the previous night and fell over hitting my head on my bedstand. Then I did it again after 10 minutes of being passed out.
i got hit by a bus full of nuns once, i was wrestling a grizzly bear to protect some innocent preschoolers... how embarrising
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by Kaed15
You're an idiot. Axe does not smell good.

accually it smells ok if you use VERY VERY little
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Page 1 of 2