Whether you like to watch them or not, movie teasers and trailers are a big part of the movie industry, and some do their job REALLY well (getting you interested in the movie).

What are some of your favorites you have seen?

Here are two I like a lot, even though I haven't saw either movie yet (I will be seeing the first one very soon, though).

The original "Alien" teaser. I've yet to find a more creepy teaser for any movie. Also, at around 1:10, off in the distance, just off center to the left, is that the xenomorph jumping down the rocks? It looks A LOT like something jumping. Very suspenseful, and a cool touch, IMO.

Original "Shining" teaser. Another creepy trailer, even though it's ridiculously simplistic, it still gives you that creeped out feeling.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i like the teaser for hancock i think it coming out this year its about will smith being a super hero/bum
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
the LotR ones always get me going, they're far better than the movies :snore
although the speech from Aragorn at the end of Return of the King is pretty amazing
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
oh man that shining one is effing amazing!

i gotta say the cloverfield one was good, cept when it played during transformers, i thought that it was transformers starting :-\
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Last edited by The2abraxis at Feb 26, 2008,
The Starship Troopers trailer blew my mind the first time I saw it
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
One man, one desire... two cats, and a trailer. Who will survive?<---- And that typical trailer voice.. HAHAxD
Anyway, off topic..