I've become a very hateful person lately, I can't stand most peoples company and I'm only really happy listening to music and playing guitar or with a good mate. Like for example, i hate kids, i hate adults, i hate old people (especially when they're driving), I hate the thought of getting married and having kids, that makes me sick. I'm pretty much Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye (great book), wtf is wrong with me?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
You're disgusted at the thought of living through what seems to be an uneventful future that many apparently mindlessly partake in? I don't know... I share some of you sentiments.
Don't be hateful. It's really easy to hate, but it takes effort and good will to see good in people and things rather than singling out peculiarities about the things/people you hate.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Sounds like you're bottling something that you were angry about and it's becoming too much. Counsellings might be a good option, but only if you're up to it obviously.
Quote by darkstar2466
Don't be hateful. It's really easy to hate, but it takes effort and good will to see good in people and things rather than singling out peculiarities about the things/people you hate.

I hide it quite well though. But I am nice and polite and friendly to most people though. It's people I don't know that f**k me off, i judge them like straight away. But having said that people that I know also piss me off sometimes e.g my mother is like impossible to live with nag x 1000000infintysymbol
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by fob12
Sounds like you're bottling something that you were angry about and it's becoming too much. Counsellings might be a good option, but only if you're up to it obviously.

thats the thing i don't think theres anything im really bottling up except maybe the aforementioned mother. And i don't think its bad enough for counselling, but i guess it couldn't help. But people have noticed my hatefullness and commented on it, which worries me, it used to be kinda in a joking way but it's gone too far kinda.

EDIT: i should add my girlfriend has been a total b*tch lately, she just never communcates anymore, i haven't seen , talked to or texted her in like a month she makes no effort whatsoever only responds when she wants something, like i saw her dad at the hospital a month ago and hes like yeah shes having her tonsils out right now and i had no idea she didn't bother telling me.
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Last edited by druz15_UG at Feb 26, 2008,
<insert song Hatredy by Dethklok here>
Quote by bassmaniac101

You are amazing.

Quote by Arch1119
^^yay photoshop...you made me lol all over myself
Quote by druz15_UG
I hide it quite well though. But I am nice and polite and friendly to most people though. It's people I don't know that f**k me off, i judge them like straight away. But having said that people that I know also piss me off sometimes e.g my mother is like impossible to live with nag x 1000000infintysymbol

There's really no one that can help you but yourself. You need a change of attitude.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
anxiety its a bitch
Current Setup

Schecter Blackjack C7
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMG 81/85
Peavey 5150II Head
Peavey 6505 Cab w/ two Eminence Texas Heat
Epi PR5-e
Hot Rod Deluxe
Quote by druz15_UG
I've become a very hateful person lately, I can't stand most peoples company and I'm only really happy listening to music and playing guitar or with a good mate. Like for example, i hate kids, i hate adults, i hate old people (especially when they're driving), I hate the thought of getting married and having kids, that makes me sick. I'm pretty much Holden Caulfield from Catcher in the Rye (great book), wtf is wrong with me?

Quit drinking the stale kool aid, then you'll be ok
Extispicy: Predicting The Future Though The Study Of Animal Entrails...
I was just like you. I learned to see the good in the world, to see the positive qualities of the human race, and to see the vast silver linings of the multitude of clouds. It makes me feel a lot better about hating every human being on the planet. I'm still ridiculously hateful.

EDIT: By the way, look into antidepressants. They work wonders.
You live in NZ, where everything is upside down. You're disoriented.
Travel to the Northern Hemisphere, where things are normal.

Or maybe it's a social / emotional issue. When was the last time you got laid?
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
im not depressed im happy 85% of the time but i cant be in town without hating every second person that walks past (okay slight exaggeration) maybe from studying Catcher in the Rye Ive absorbed the main character's hatefulness
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by madbasslover
I was just like you. I learned to see the good in the world, to see the positive qualities of the human race, and to see the vast silver linings of the multitude of clouds. It makes me feel a lot better about hating every human being on the planet. I'm still ridiculously hateful.

EDIT: By the way, look into antidepressants. They work wonders.

anti depressants only work for some people, they made me more depressed and useless
Current Setup

Schecter Blackjack C7
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMG 81/85
Peavey 5150II Head
Peavey 6505 Cab w/ two Eminence Texas Heat
Epi PR5-e
Hot Rod Deluxe
You live in NZ, where everything is upside down. You're disoriented.
Travel to the Northern Hemisphere, where things are normal.

Or maybe it's a social / emotional issue. When was the last time you got laid?

true, a while
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

go punch your mum and sister and girlfriend in the face. that usually cheers me up
You're tired of living the "normal life" and want to get away from the typical small town and actually "be somebody", but when you really think about it passed surface level, you realize none of it really matters. You regret, for the most part, where your life has gone up to this point and wish you could fix the ****ed up decisions you made in the past. You wish you would've been more laid back, not worrying about where you'll end up, but where you're at now, etc. etc.

You see your miserable father come home after a 10 hour shift at some dead end job to a mother that's just as miserable. You reassure yourself that that's a life you'll never lead, yet that's what's expected of you; settle down, have a few kids, grow old, spend the rest of your life in a place you can't stand. You're afraid of becoming your father.

To say you hate generally everyone would be a bit of an understatement. You view the world and about 99% of the people, the "sheep", inhabiting it as putrid, disgusting creatures. With their pathetic little grudges and quarrels, only worrying about who's right and who's wrong. The "Sheep" living their lives day by day with a sole purpose on worshiping a God that, in your eyes, never existed.

The thought of "civil men" becoming vicious and traitorous, indifferent about other's lives and wellbeing at the whim of money and in the face of death is what will inevitably drive you to insanity, and probably lead to suicide and/or a mass murder.

Does that pretty much sum it up or am I way off?
well my parents aren't that miserable but i do feel that way sometimes. I don't really regret any of my decisions even though ive made some shockers
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with you, you're just really pissed off and disappointed with life as a whole right now. Think hard on whatever it is that's pissing you off, and try to get away from it. Do things that calm you i.e: not go on The Pit, as generally all of us are dicks.
Maybe you should shoot a rock star.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I keep clicking the thread's "second page" and it keeps bringing me back to the first.
Quote by darkstar2466

Is everything this guy says wise for some unknown reason?
Maybe you should shoot a rock star.

i see what you did there
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

You need to get in touch with your inner child.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Hating is wasting.

Look dude, you'renot helping yourself, or anyone else by hating everything.

You have so many things to be happy for! Why not be happy and forget the hate, and start loving instead?
its called being a generic teenager. if you were really unique you wouldnt be a stereotype.
I have no opinion on this matter.
wow um this is like a month old thread and i was just replying to something a guy said and now i get attacked

I hate you all!!!!

(see what i did there)
'08 Gretsch White Falcon

A bunch of funky pedals

Quote by druz15_UG
wow um this is like a month old thread and i was just replying to something a guy said and now i get attacked

I hate you all!!!!

(see what i did there)

Yeah that's what happens when you bump threads. Don't do it next time k?