im trying to like, compose my own techno/industrial/metal type of music, and i am wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of a program where i can seriously try and do such other fl studio. Im really sick of that program, and need something more user friendly. any ideas?
This belongs in the 'Riffs and Recorgings' forum. read their rules and FAQs first.

reported

I reported the thread so a mod can come and close or move it. You won't get a warning, and now you know the correct place to post and get better help
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
FL studio is great for drum beats. THats it IMO. i use FL to make the drum beats then export them to cubase where i do the actual recording.
No this thread belongs in the pit. It's about computer applications. NOT riffs and recordings. Stop nagging.
Sorry but I don't think you'll find anything close to FL (with the same power)...perhaps ejay...but i.m.h.o. it isn't really worth the effort.
Guess what scale this song is in and I'll give you an eCookie.

Temporal
^Have a look at the riffs and recordings forum. It deals with recording, which involves computer applications. In fact, they have a sticky list of recording programs.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums