http://www.projectmusic.net/gunslinger-retro-red-2619-p.asp

so i'd heard a number of people talking about this guitar and eventually came across it on the above website.

It actually seems a little too good to be true: £359 for a guitar with an OFR and dimarzio pickups. Cool design too.

Anyway, has anybody actually played one of the reissued ones?
and also has anyone ever used project music to buy anything before?

thanks
Top lel.
Yeah, it does seem like a great value. Looks awesome too.
But you'll want to wait till it's actually in shops so you can try it. Maybe it's so cheap because they've got lousy QC going on...
Gear:
- Bugera 333
- VJ & VJ cab
- Jackson JS30
- TS9

Bugera Users Militia. We are horrible people. With a sprinkler fetish.
~ BUM: For all things extinguishing

Rackmount Tube Amp Project <<< Updates!
Quote by Kanthras
Yeah, it does seem like a great value. Looks awesome too.
But you'll want to wait till it's actually in shops so you can try it. Maybe it's so cheap because they've got lousy QC going on...

QC?

yeah id never buy a guitar without trying it somewhere first!
Top lel.
quality control
the time i burnt my guitar was like a sacrifice. you sacrifice the things you love, i love my guitar-jimi hendrix
It isn't that absurdly low. Really, the only abnormal thing about it is the original floyd rose, but those aren't such expensive pick-ups (even being Dimarzio) that it is an unrealistic price. I think the yellow retro only has one pick-up, as well.

It is a pretty basic model guitar, even in that price range, it doesn't seem overly shocking.
ok cheers for responses guys, i might look into finding one somewhere to try out!
Top lel.
at that price, i wouldn't buy one without trying it first. if something sounds too good to be true, it might be.

also, i'd wait a little while- they're only out, and the price may drop further.

also, there's an OLP out now with OFR, but generic pickups, for around the £200-£250 mark.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
There is a huge thread on this, search. There has been some debate if they are made in Chinaland or Korea, and I am not sure if it has been put to rest.

The OLPs w/ OFRs have PING OFRs, which are POS.
^ ah, very interesting, thanks for that!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?