I'm looking for a new guitar and cant make my mind up on what to get. Does anyone have ony pointers for me, and if you own one of the listed guitars, maybe tell me about it??
shecter man, i assume metal, shecter yeah. dunno about deans ive heard bad and good but **** the b.c. rich right off.
i own a schecter, make sure the parts have a "made in the USA" sticker on the back. Or ask the original owner if it did.

Great guitars for metal, rock etc
Deans aren't good and BC Riches aren't versatile. Go with the Shecter and you'll be pleased.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
if you hvae the money get the MAB1, it's a REALLY nice guitar
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
I would go for the Schecter (because of the specs) but im really curious if the MAB is any good :O any one played it yet?

Edit: Ohh yeah what amp do you have ?
Gear
Ibanez RG2550E
ESP/LTD M-10
Fender FM212R amp
EHX Metal Muff
Ibanez WP-7 Wah
Last edited by stebbic at Feb 26, 2008,
Dean and BC Rich are nice but I've heard nothing but HIGH PRAISE
for schecters. I've seen em too and you get more from schecter in
the high price range than from BC Rich or Dean.
dude... The Dean MICHAEL ANGELO BATIO SIG???? Why haven't you bought it yet??
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
hey man i'm selling a schecter hellraiser, pm me if ur interested.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by stradivari310
Deans aren't good and BC Riches aren't versatile. Go with the Shecter and you'll be pleased.

Bull****, Schecters are nice, but honestly B.C Rich is stepping it up and they're up there back with Schecter and dare I say it! YES Ibanez, seriously, try a mid-high end Warlock and I dont think you'll be dissapointed.
get the MAB... if IT has MAB on it then it is uber shreddable i guess
Quote by first_aid
i own a schecter, make sure the parts have a "made in the USA" sticker on the back. Or ask the original owner if it did.

Great guitars for metal, rock etc

You do realize that the only Schecter guitars that are MADE in the USA are their custom guitars right? If it's a Diamond Series guitar, it's NOT a custom model.

Not saying that's bad about Schecter, I love 'em and own a few myself.

But they're (for the most part) made in Korea, then they go through a SETUP in the USA.

Oh, and TS... My vote goes to the Schecter as well.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
The '08 BC Rich stuff hits store in April. If you can wait, they have some incredible stuff coming out. The new Warlock NJ is specced really nice for the price.
If You're Getting The B.C. Rich Get The Higher End Version
Jackson DXMG With SD Blackouts
Jackson DK2M
Ibanez GSR205EX
Acoustic B200H W/ Acoustic B410
Peavey Vypyr 30
Schecter c1 hellraiser is one of the nicest playing budget guitars I've touched.
For the love of music DO NOT get the Warlock.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
/\ Obviously, I disagree strongly./\
There is a lot of unfounded BC Rich bashing on here. If you look at the specifications on the new NJ Deluxe Warlock, you'll see that they compare favorably with the guitars owned by the people saying negative things about them.
Buy macaroni's heIIraiser. This is a Schecter site if you read around, they almost never get bashed. I really need to play one of those.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Schecter.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Warlock... i own one a Platium Pro and i love it, the neck is great and dead straight it stay in tune no matter how violent you are with the wammy bar, mine has awesome sustain because i put EMG`s in it, but ya my only complaint is that it`s neck heavy, other then that i love it and the new BC Rich stuff comming out is crazy, Mahogany bodies and OFR AND EMG`s there really steppin it up, if you like the Warlock i`d also check out the Warbeast, i played one, it`s freaking awesome.

but ya i`ve never had any problems that people say about BC Rich`s , so i say get the Warlock but wait for the 08`s to come out, but check out the Warbeast too.