pls... make us a logo of our band ... named SUNDER.... we are alternative... I am the base guitar...tnx!!!!
spelt bass wrong
the time i burnt my guitar was like a sacrifice. you sacrifice the things you love, i love my guitar-jimi hendrix
Penis with a sword hilt coming from the bottom, change the band name to Rapeier.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by kalero123
pls... make us a logo of our band ... named SUNDER.... we are alternative... I am the base guitar...tnx!!!!

No.
I've been here since '04.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Penis with a sword hilt coming from the bottom, change the band name to Rapeier.

...That is amazing.

TS, if you don't do this, you are dead to me.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Jack Off Jill

That's just genius!
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!

Seriously, though, that hilt doesn't look like a Rapier hilt.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Seriously, though, that hilt doesn't look like a Rapier hilt.

What does it look like, then?
Quote by RiotSquad
mom take me to the doctor i cant stop cumming in wrestling
Quote by Cameronrobson
bobby, I've got poutine in my urethra

CLICK HERE FOR FREE SEX!
Quote by Stentroll
What does it look like, then?

I think it looks like the best design anyone could ever have on the bass skin. Do it! Do it NOW!
Haha, I agree with the guy that wants you to make your guitar a boner! I like a good laugh every once in a while and seeing a poster of some guy rubbing his fingers against a giant penis with his eyes closed would be pretty dam funny.