I keep looking everywhere but I cannot find someone with a jackson RR1 with a "U1" at the start of the serial number rather than "UO"

This is really frustrating me as I want to know how old this guitar is. If anyone knows, please shed some light on it for me.

Whole # is "U17140"
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Doesn't Jackson's website have a serial number tracker?

Or you could email their customer service and they could help you.
Gear:
Dean MS STD V w/ Dimebucker
Dean ML '79
Jackson DKMGT
Randall RG75
Peavey Bandit 112
Boss NS-2
Quote by BrokenBricks
I keep looking everywhere but I cannot find someone with a jackson RR1 with a "U1" at the start of the serial number rather than "UO"

This is really frustrating me as I want to know how old this guitar is. If anyone knows, please shed some light on it for me.

Whole # is "U17140"

Have you tried registering on the Jackson Charvel forum and posting the details there along with some pics and details?
I see Mother Nature equipped you for a battle of wits in the same way she equipped cows for supersonic flight.
I already looked on the jackson website, didn't match anything. I havn't tried the forum yet, because I figured somewhere on the interbutts there was a better database for jackson serial numbers. I dunno, I guess I should try that.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon
Quote by BrokenBricks
I already looked on the jackson website, didn't match anything. I havn't tried the forum yet, because I figured somewhere on the interbutts there was a better database for jackson serial numbers. I dunno, I guess I should try that.

Edit: Hang on I may have the answer bear with me!
I see Mother Nature equipped you for a battle of wits in the same way she equipped cows for supersonic flight.
Last edited by BigBaldIan at Feb 26, 2008,
Sorry it peeters out at 2001 so try registering at http://www.jcfonline.com

Have as much info. and preferably pictures as well.
Awesome! Take your time. I might have to dipset in a few minutes for piss test, but i'll get to your post eventually.

EDIT: That's the same problem I had, I'm hoping it's post-fender buyout, as the standards went up soooo much.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous

Pics coming soon