your_martyr
Your_Martyr
355 IQ
I just was listening to NOFX's Yer Wrong an thought about a good thred. WHAT DO U THINK IS WORNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curently: my friend just got 10 day suspension for getting his ass kicked, after bagging the kid. Well thats cool an every thing but the kid got nuthin, zelch! This kid has an anger problem, an previus fighting issues.

Well at first we were like, well marc u ****ed ur self! But one of my friends made a cartoon flip book about the kid going crazy, so then the kid when storming down the school throwing **** cause the princilpe said he cant do anything about this. Then he saw the little artist an basicly that he would drill a hole in his skull. It took 3 teachers to hold him back.

I agree that my friends are little bitches, but this kid has issues.

Who do u wana say "YER Wrong" too?
badgerific
1,468 IQ
Personally I think your spelling of wrong is wrong, you've spellt it "wong" and "worng".
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Wow, finally, a sensible thread.

I thank you oh lawd, my prayers have been answered.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ

Did someone say Wong?
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
gopherthegreat
592 IQ
Quote by badgerific
Personally I think your spelling of every word is wrong

fixed

Jack my swag
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
Quote by axeslash

Did someone say Wong?

Boy, I'd like to get into her joggers.
BrianApocalypse
Prozac Junkie
7,782 IQ
No, but I do love to w*nk over cartoons.

If it was a real azn I'd , because asian chicks go round killing kittens with stilettos.
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
I need a pre-**** form I need all girls to fill out. And under ethnicity, under Asian, would be a little check box with the question "Have you ever crushed a kitten with your shoe? Yes/No"

I'd just love to see people fill that out.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
recklessnick
Almost Wasted
4,633 IQ
from the title, i thought this was a racism thread because wong is my chinese surname xD
dannay
Banned
486 IQ
Quote by werty22
Why is this in Punk and Ska?

why the **** not.
Ska Wars
Call Marcus!
1,118 IQ
Quote by dannay
why the **** not.

PUNK ROCK!
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty,
You fixed yourself, you said, "Well, never mind,
We are ugly, but we have the music."
axeslash
I got no learnin'
3,485 IQ
Quote by dannay
why the **** not.

ANARCHY!!
lavazza
K**e sold out
7,304 IQ
Quote by axeslash
I need a pre-**** form I need all girls to fill out. And under ethnicity, under Asian, would be a little check box with the question "Have you ever crushed a kitten with your shoe? Yes/No"

I'd just love to see people fill that out.

it goes like this:
YES O
NO O
MAYBE O