baseball ****ing sucks. a bunch of dudes told me like, "if u play baseball there will be a freshman team". So i'm like "whatever even though i hate baseball". so i play. and it turns out that we need 3 more people to have a freshman team. WHAT THE ****!!!!! THOSE ASSHOLES CAN'T COUNT TO 14!!!!!! so now i have to ****in try and i'm ****in pissed. **** BASEBALL. AND ASSHOLES WHO CAN'T COUNT PAST 14!!!!

ty for your time.
I don't want to read that, but I just want to say: I agree. As a matter of fact, I hate all sports because in high school I wasn't very good at any of them, and people always wanted to be beat me up when I had to be on their teams in Gym class, because apparently an unofficial game that has absolutely no affect on anything, is very important.

Plus, they always called me a fag because I wouldn't get into the shower after gym, because apparently not getting naked in a room full of nude men makes you gay.

It's not the sports that bother me so much, just what I associate them with.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Come to think of it, a guy named Corderro or something DID try to beat me up at some point because I missed a basket in basketball. What a hateful moron. The stupid coach even let him push me a few times. Probably because I never dressed out, and didn't see the point in running a mile when I was old enough to drive. The odd thing is, I used to run my mouth almost 24/7 in high school, and nothing I ever said that was fairly mean almost got me beat up, except for one time when I told this fat guy that he looked like Mario. He punched me in the head. I laughed it off, though.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
The only sports I liked at school were the ones involving the entire year group (about 80 males) playing at once in a single small gym. Cricket for example; swing your bat and take 3 people's heads off. The ball would never be hit more than 4 feet before hitting someone.
Also, racist football (my school is 95% Asian, or thereabouts) where all the Asians were on one team, and all the other ethnicites (all 4 of us) were on the other. These games also got very violent, so I started to avoid them.
ohai little sig.
Baseball is the least entertaining thing I have ever watched... I'd rather watch Grey's Anatomy and hear a bunch of obnoxious female "doctors," that would be better suited in a tube-top in a club than in a hospital, talk about how so-and-so has a cute butt and solve fictional medical mysteries like why there's a golf ball stuck up somebody's ass
Pah, all sports are horrible and take away time I could spend drinking instead. Except for ping pong and bowling, those are great.
Quote by MrGuitar123
Ahh, I will call upon an article by Maddox to solve this predicament.

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=dumbassjocks

*sigh* What a baby. "Physical education is the biggest crock of **** in the universe." lol? It's to keep fat asses like him in shape or at least try to
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
I went to see Tampa Bay Rays play Los Angeles Angels in July in Tampa, it was my first ever baseball game, ive never even seen one on tv before, but it was great! The stuff that goes in between innings is halarious!
What are you all on about? Sports is great! It's only your own opinion of it that's crappy...

And the reason you were pushed around in gym class was probably because you were a weak person. Others see that, you know. And sadly enough, it is taken advantage of. I mean...I don't go to the shower after PE, but no one starts pushing me around because of that. It's more a thing of personalities and attitude towards sports, rather than you being bad in things.
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

baseball is fun to play....but i hate it when none of my teammates wants to play,it gets me pissed and ill just sit down and say **** it....
Marijuana is not a drug! its simply a plant
Quote by frankv
Actually, as much as I dislike being active baseball is a pretty fun game. Baseball > soccer > ping pong > volleyball > basketball > dodgeball. This seems about right.

no thats wrong.

dodgeball<ping pong<basketball<baseball<golf<soccer

volleyball's got teh pritty gurls