has anyone ever tried those MOD boards from guitarfetish.com? i was looking for parts and i saw those and wondered if they were any good??
Well judging from the price and the horrible things I've heard, I say they won't sound anything like the analog stompboxes they represent. But for the price I suppose it could be worth a shot in a custom but I don't think I would do it.

EDIT: When I first saw those I thought, "Wow! Great deal!" And then I realized it's more than likely too good to be true (read: they probably sound like crap).
Please, call me Chase.

Quote by GeneralGrim
You live up to your name, sir. Well done.

Gear

Lefty MIM Strat
Traynor YCS50 :
Larrivee D-03R
Dunlop 95Q Wah
BYOC Fuzz
Fulltone OCD
Vintage Volume Pedal

I witnessed Night of the Pear 2
yeah thats kind of what i was thinking. its like it could be cool or could be the worst thing ever ha ha
Quote by floydian07
Well judging from the price and the horrible things I've heard, I say they won't sound anything like the analog stompboxes they represent. But for the price I suppose it could be worth a shot in a custom but I don't think I would do it.

EDIT: When I first saw those I thought, "Wow! Great deal!" And then I realized it's more than likely too good to be true (read: they probably sound like crap).

well you're quite negative, aren't you!
I would like to know as well.

I've ordered a set of over-wound Strat pups from their closeout page and they sound fine in my Squier Affinity, which is oddly well-made and good-sounding to begin with. The stock pups also sounded great; they had more high-end than these pups do (which I liked), but these are great-sounding too. I guess I just got lucky, 'cause all I hear now is that GF sucks.
^ i have one of their split humbuckers that i put in my tele and it sounded pretty decent but yeah havent heard good things lately
Quote by -heartbreaker-
well you're quite negative, aren't you!

Not necessarily, chances are he's being realistic.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
yea, they are cool because they are right in your guitar obviously, but ive never tried one, but from what I've heard they are mediocre
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial