The Digitech RP350 is a great piece of equipment, scoring solid 8/10 ratings from both Ultimate Guitar and Harmony Central as well as 4.5/5 from MusiciansFriend users. If you want multi-effects, this is deal is for you. It is in near PERFECT condition, no scrapes or scratches and works like it is brand new and includes about 20 or so of my custom-made presets (which can be set back to the standard presets easily).

Some effects include: Overdrive, Distortion, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Reverb, Whammy, Panner, Vibrato, and Tremolo. All of these effects have at least two different versions of them to choose from, so you get an amazing variety.

The RP350 is also an amp modeler and works very well and sounds awesome.

I'm only asking for $140, $60 less than what you'd get at a store, and this pedal is in PERFECT condition. Never gigged, always stayed inside.

If you would like to call me, send me an email and I'll give you my number.

PayPal payments, please. Price does not include shipping.
Attachments:
rp350.jpg
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
ill buy it but i dont know when ill be able to get the money
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
actualy i cant.sorry
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
any others?
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.