i got up this morning, went to the bathroom was taking a shower.
"Wow," I thought, "I normally see people in the bathroom and hallways, and where are the buddies that clean everything today?"
I didnt let the strange occurrences deter me from getting ready for my day. I took my shower, brushed my teeth, dryed off, went to my room, got dressed and then i went to ceck my email, like i do every morning. Well, i got on my computer and saw i had an IM from my girlfriend. It said something along the lines of "Hey, i hope your charger for your phone comes in the mail today, i miss talking to you. BTW, check the college website, CLASSES ARE CANCELLED!"

OUr university never ever ever has snow days. And i got all ready for class, i could have slept in, ****!!! What really pisses me off is that i almost chose to skip class today, and sleep in, but instead i decided i should go to class. haha, stupid. I could go back to sleeep....................or i could stay on UG for most of the day. Perhaps this is some divine way of making me be on UG.

anyway, has anyone else ever gotten ready for univeristy/high school/whatever and then realized it was cancelled? Tell us please.
yea.. i didn't care too much. i was stepping into the shower when my mom yelled through the door. i'm only in highschool.
I once woke up late for school so I had to rush. No time to watch the news or anything. Got all the way to school thinking "Wow, this weather is horrible." Got all the way to school to find out it was cancelled... lame...
**** man that happened to me this morning i was in the shower like i was just getting out and my dad pounds on the door and is like no school and im like **** i was gonna make out wit ppl today
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Who the hell still uses email >_>

nearly everyone. when you get to college youll realize that colleges communicate through email to their students often. Also, i dont usually get on facebook/myspace unless i see in my email that someone messaged me of whatever.
Quote by WGsimbaKG
I once woke up late for school so I had to rush. No time to watch the news or anything. Got all the way to school thinking "Wow, this weather is horrible." Got all the way to school to find out it was cancelled... lame...

haha that happened to me before too. excpet i was like, this weather is really bad, why am i the only one on the road. haha.
once...i woke up and i was late as it was it wasnt even that bad out butthere wasalot of snow on the road so i left for school i ended up going off the road after a couple minutes some guys drove by to see if everything was ok and i asked em to run me up to the school (cas they were going to the college which is just up the road from my school) so i could get my buddy to come in truck and pull me outta the ditch and he said all the schools were closed and they were on their way back home..yeh..i got a lil mad
It only happened to me once, in like, 3rd grade. I was all ready with my little lunchbox and crap, and then my mom turns on the radio and we hear that schools are closed.

I was both happy and angry at the same time.
The.