Lets just see how many damn scene kids vote for bodom
My vote obviously is for Engorged Down with scene kids
Every time an emo kid cuts them self a viking comes down from the pagan land and dismembers him
Quote by Ben Wright
I don't think vs. threads are allowed. Sorry.

DO YOU THINK THE ALMIGHTY BUDDHA GIVES A FLYIN F#@K
Every time an emo kid cuts them self a viking comes down from the pagan land and dismembers him
Quote by BuddhaDX
DO YOU THINK THE ALMIGHTY BUDDHA GIVES A FLYIN F#@K

You obviously don't know the rules of the site. *reported*
what is a scene kid?
i like children of bodom and ive never heard of engorged - but i will be checking them out now.
i also like slayer and avril lavigne.
fuldanips wrote:

everybody better shut the f*** up about enter shikari they pwn any music out there. i'm 17 so i AM mature and i DO know what i'm talking about when i say their sound is unique.

haha
Quote by slayerman82000
what is a scene kid?
i like children of bodom and ive never heard of engorged - but i will be checking them out now.
i also like slayer and avril lavigne.

you pwned yourself retard
Quote by Ch@0s

did i?? why is that..
fuldanips wrote:

everybody better shut the f*** up about enter shikari they pwn any music out there. i'm 17 so i AM mature and i DO know what i'm talking about when i say their sound is unique.

haha
*reported again because i now hate you :]*

Quote by Ch@0s

Oh, people who can't note sarcasm.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
liking bodom doesnt really make someone a scene kid you 500pound ugly bastard, even if I dont like CoB... the way you said it just sounds completely poserish
Quote by BuddhaDX
Lets just see how many damn scene kids vote for bodom
My vote obviously is for Engorged Down with scene kids

Wait wait wait wait wait...Since when do scene kids listen to Melodic Death metal (or any other sub genre you want to place them under)?