So a week before the holidays I'm going to have a surgery in my toe, which makes me unable to go to school the final week. Then comes the holidays, and I won't be allowed to do much. So I will be sitting here quite a lot.

What to do? Suggestions please! I also need to specifically do something to prevent me from becoming really fat.
play guitar?
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
try doing pushups with the problem-toe foot over the non-problem-toe foot.
and just play guitar all the time.
Quote by Dores
Of course I'll play guitar, but I need breaks you know.

NO! breaks are for the undetermined, imagine how good you could get if you practice for three weeks straight. or at least imagine how your fretting fingers will look, that should be worth it right there.
just sit there and do whatever, if you get fat then later you can burn it off
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
invite some girls for a party...your toe will not hurt you anymore
Mr. Bad Guy

Quote by uvq
play the electric triangle.

fairly odd parents ftw
A message to all readers: I’m a cynical, satirical, sadistic, heartless, sardonic, mocking, demotivating, derisive, scathing, contemptuous, disdainful, scornful and condescending guy. And I love it.

Quote by Amalgam
I like this guy's thinking.
if i were you, i would UG
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )