i watched 28 days later last night for the second time and its now one of my favourite movies...just wanted to know what other people thought of it
I thought it was alright but im not too into movies like that , apparently 2 weeks later is way better.
I've only seen 28 weeks later, which is supposed to be inferior but is amazing.

I really want to see 28 days later.
28 weeks later is the american bigger version of 28 days later from what i've heard
28 days is brilliant though, one of my faves too
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
both are amazing movies, i think they are both stellar. i know a lot of people who hate both of them, though.
28 days later is certainly better than 28 weeks, but I think both are DEFINATELY well worth a watch if you're yet to do so.
i only saw 28 weeks later, it had great gore and cool action scenes, but it had a pretty ****ty plot i thought
i just ****ing love all the themes in 28 days later...the director must be a genius...he also directed train spotting and the beach...and yer ive seen 28 weeks later but i think 28 days later totally kicks its ass....rage againts the machine virus
I haven't seen either, and don't plan to. They don't look that interesting to me, to be honest. I'd rather watch Four Brothers.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by Shirate
I haven't seen either, and don't plan to. They don't look that interesting to me, to be honest. I'd rather watch Four Brothers.

what? ok, that was kinda random.
28 Days was far better than weeks, it had better direction, plot and acting.
like 28 days later.
but i thought 28 weeks later was rubbish. it had no atmosphere at all
Quote by Draken
28 Days was far better than weeks, it had better direction, plot and acting.

Indeed. Weeks is alright but Days is a much more enjoyable watch and very well structured, more gripping.
Both is really good actually. Isn't "months" supposed to be filmed in Russia?
28 days later was a great film. Excellent characters, decent plot. Christopher Eccleson was great as the crazy soldier. The film was directed by the brilliant Danny Boyle.

28 Weeks later had Robert Carlisle, which made me think it was going to be good. Turns out he didn't get to do much proper acting in it.

28 days later was a british film done on budget which sorta forced them to work hard to wring the best out of the budget.

28 weeks later wasn't directed by Danny Boyle, 1st mistake, and they replaced all the clever panic moments in the original with napalm effects and soldiers with guns.

Basically a let down.
I really enjoyed both of them. Weeks later was a totally different movie, though. Not so much based on survival-horror as it was action.

Still both great movies.
I hate scary movies but 28 Days Later was awesome. I loved the story line.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you