have you ever been in like a really large discussion and you either say something or ask a question and people just stop and stare at you like "did you just f*ckin say that??

i ll start and ill bet i have one worse than anyone elses here, when i was ten years old, i asked who jimmy page was.

Yeah. For serious.
Quote by denizenz
Jimmy Page sucks ass.

Thank you

Ya, for serious.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Who is Jimmy Page???? No...Really?
Quote by grenade24
Not gay, but I'd tap that
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']There's no reason any ten year old should know who Jimmy Page is.

uhh..not in my family. i listened to zep since before i could remember. and that "group" was a lot of my family members.
Quote by deathbat831
uhh..not in my family. i listened to zep since before i could remember. and that "group" was a lot of my family members.

Well doesn't that mean you were being a dumbass at the time then?
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Quote by deathbat831

Well, it's a pretty poor example anyways.

Last year, during a conversation, my at the time 17-year old mate asked us:
"Who is this Cameltoe you were talking about?"
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Well, it's a pretty poor example anyways.

I've had people ask me how they will get the original back after they fax it.

My wife and a friend of hers thought that a full red moon was mars.
The best one I can think of was when I was in a chemists with some friends (I was about 15 or 16). Anyways, I was browsing through the various products when I came across 'Menopause Relief' pills. Being the naive young bugger I was, I loudly asked my friend across the shop 'What's a menopause?'

This was in a shop full of fifty-something depressed women. My friend didn't stop laughing till we left the shop.
Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
The best one I can think of was when I was in a chemists with some friends (I was about 15 or 16). Anyways, I was browsing through the various products when I came across 'Menopause Relief' pills. Being the naive young bugger I was, I loudly asked my friend across the shop 'What's a menopause?'

This was in a shop full of fifty-something depressed women. My friend didn't stop laughing till we left the shop.

!
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Once the phone rang and I thought it would be my Grandma so I went 'Hi Grandma!', then I found out it was a dodgy 0800... number asking about insurance
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Well, it's a pretty poor example anyways.

really? well thank you for not making me feel like such a dumbass anymore.
that was pretty funny btw
I was talking about taxes, economy and welfare with some friends of mine; some people I knew, some people I met minutes ago. We start talking about what the problem was with the low interest in welfare and I said "It's because those damn jews won't hand out any money!"

Needless to say I got more angry looks than laughs.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"LOL, Armenia isn't a real place."

What's a phsycopath?
"A path you cycle on, Captain Obvious."
Who...is he?
Jimmy Page?
:S
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
Quote by iTzMaTT
Who...is he?
Jimmy Page?
:S

He's the singer in zed leppelin.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

Jeah, he was born in 1911. He also plays the fiddle in Flogging Molly.

Zed Leppelin is a pretty crappy and overrated band.
Quote by Kensai

guitar player........
^Yeah that's right, and weren't they the first ever band to have 2 drummers?

I found a rare pic:

Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat,
Epiphone Les Paul ES,
Line6 Flextone III,
Laney VC15,
Some pedals,
Some recording gear.
Quote by mrmarc772
silly heads, jimmy page played guitar and robert plant sang

I think WE would know our zep.

Anyway, we were just having a conversation about people who say stupid things people say i.e. "putting their foot in their mouth". Near the end of the convo, one of my friends piped up, "HER WHOLE FOOT?!?!?"
Quote by This_Kidd
^Yeah that's right, and weren't they the first ever band to have 2 drummers?

I found a rare pic:

Big lulz right there.
HYPOCRITE OPPORTUNIST

I was like...eleven maybe, saw Jimi Hendrix on the cover of some guitar magazine, proceeded to ask my dad if he was still alive.
But then again, I was brought up on Britney Spears, so ofcourse I didn't know.
♥xx♥

When i was very young.....long time ago, i was going though my dads records. I didn't know any of the bands or anything but i happened to pick out Hewie Luise(sp) and the Band. With out ever checking the label on the record i begin to listen to it. I loved it. Awesome.

Six months or so later while at a friends house he says lets listen to some Skynyrd, of couse i don't know who they are, The first song begins to play and i'm like "Thats Hewie Luise dumb ass". With in mer moments it was pointed out to me that i was in fact the dumb ass.
epic7734
Quote by steee21
Nope, thats John Bonham.

nahh, pretty sure the guitarist of zep is billy joe armstrong.

one of those moments though for me would be when i thought "through the fire and flames" was originally by Kansas. later i found out that THAT song was "fight fire with fire." bands need to stop having synonyms for fire as their song names.
When I was 9, I was watching a movie with my family, and they mentioned something about vaginas (no, its wasnt inappropriate; the lady in the movie was talking about ridiculous things her guy friend asked her abotu when he was pre-pubescent/annoying)
So, not knowing that it was something sexual, I asked my mom what a vagina was
All ym aunts just looked at me.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja