Hey guys i was depresed for almost 2 years but each day it got geting better and better, Most days i used to consider sucide, and i just felt like I couldn't be bothered geting out of bed. I have a solution mayb u shoudl try it if u feel the same way cos it help me a lot,

I have morning ritual I call it "the terminator", First I crouch down in shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling though time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for 1 minute, visualising either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in dthird one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator themeThen I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass and staay alpha and copnfident The only problem is if the shower crtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy and i have bad day
you could try prozack?
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Man, this is so awesome, but he probably joined just to post this... I can't tell if he's a troll or not....

Depressed kids, you HAVE to try this!
Whoa, thats quite a strange way to overcome your day. But if it helps you then thats cool. Why were depressed in the firstplace?
Quote by denizenz
You could just get over yourself and realize that whatever you're going through probably isn't that bad.

Those of us with genuine mental illnesses wish it was that easy.

The threadstarter is just some jerk kid trying to be funny though.
Quote by denizenz
You could just get over yourself and realize that whatever you're going through probably isn't that bad.

How would you know? What if a very close friend or family member of his died? Or if he had a severe illness?
Quote by smb
Those of us with genuine mental illnesses wish it was that easy.

The threadstarter is just some jerk kid trying to be funny though.

I still think we're an over-prescribed society.

Quote by 12Jim34
How would you know? What if a very close friend or family member of his died? Or if he had a severe illness?

What if? It happens every day and people find the strength to carry on.
? What the f***? That's some ghetto ****.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
I have a feeling we havent heard the last of this TS........ he'll be back
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by bigshibshaun

I have morning ritual I call it "the terminator", First I crouch down in shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling though time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for 1 minute, visualising either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in dthird one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator themeThen I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass and staay alpha and copnfident The only problem is if the shower crtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy and i have bad day

Lame Bel air rip-off
so your saying you consider killing yourself but can't be arsed, then pretending to be The Terminator, what a fun life you have
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by bigshibshaun
Hey guys i was depresed for almost 2 years but each day it got geting better and better, Most days i used to consider sucide, and i just felt like I couldn't be bothered geting out of bed. I have a solution mayb u shoudl try it if u feel the same way cos it help me a lot,

Oh man. That is awesome.

I'm going to get baked and try that just for the hell of it.
Quote by bigshibshaun

what?
rubbish, how about just grow up and get over ur silly little worries...idiot
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
hahah ****in hell im soo tempted just to have a shower right now and do that....but i deffiently will nxt time...maybe not now
Gear:
Jackson DK2 Trans Black

Peavey 6505
Marshall 1960AV
Quote by denizenz
I still think we're an over-prescribed society.

I take it you mean over-diagnosed. But the problem is how hard it is to accurately diagnose. Took a long time and a lot of doctors opinions for me.

Self-diagnoses are almost always wrong.
Quote by greasysnowball
you could try prozack?

Prozack doesn't work. It's been proven all to be a placebo effect. You think the pill will make you happier so it does.
Quote by Grundy0
Prozack doesn't work. It's been proven all to be a placebo effect. You think the pill will make you happier so it does.

It's not supposed to make you happier. It's supposed to heighten the effect of serotonin so make you feel more rewarded when you do or achieve something. It's not meant to cheer you up whenever you pop a pill.
Quote by smb
I take it you mean over-diagnosed. But the problem is how hard it is to accurately diagnose. Took a long time and a lot of doctors opinions for me.

Self-diagnoses are almost always wrong.

I really mean both. You can't really be prescribed anything without there being a diagnosis.
there used to be a doctor here who got in trouble for giving oral sex to her clients....i wonder why she got in trouble, i mean is there any better cure for drepression then that
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
you guys are missing the piont since i am an emotionless cyborg for the rest of the day i feel no pain and nothi n botheers me so i can just be a dick to everyone and walk around with exprexssionless face i dont need no drugs.
Quote by bigshibshaun
you guys are missing the piont since i am an emotionless cyborg for the rest of the day i feel no pain and nothi n botheers me so i can just be a dick to everyone and walk around with exprexssionless face i dont need no drugs.

You should however, be thrown into a vat of molten steel.
Quote by denizenz
You should however, be thrown into a vat of molten steel.

Now there's something I can agree with you on
This would never work for me unless somehow I could that retro eighties music from the first film playing in the shower.
Quote by bigshibshaun

**** that, I have better things to do with my day then to go search for John Connor
Gibson Les Paul Classic w/Stetsbar
Fender MIM Strat w/ EMG DG20 System
Mesa Boogie Express 5:25
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Memory Boy
Maxon OD9
EHX Big Muff
Vox Wah
EHX POG
Please leave. Now.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
this guy joined today, made like 5 useless threads, and got banned, all in the same day. i dont know if this should get reported ? maybe?

sorry- *reported*
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by bigshibshaun