I've seen that many here says that the Epiphone Elitist are very good guitars, and some say that they are even better then the Gibsons under the Standard. My questions is; wich of the Epiphones are Elitist? Is LP Custom and LP Black Beauty Elitist? Now I own just a Epi Standard but I have thought of buying a new one maybe this spring or summer, and I can't afford a Gibson LP Standard, and the Studios and Faded-series don't seem to be so good.
The elitist is like an lp custom but a fair bit more expensive. They are great guitars without the gibson name on the headstock. I don't know how they compare to gibsons but they are very good...
Buy elect the dead...
Quote by HomerSGR
I've seen that many here says that the Epiphone Elitist are very good guitars, and some say that they are even better then the Gibsons under the Standard. My questions is; wich of the Epiphones are Elitist? Is LP Custom and LP Black Beauty Elitist? Now I own just a Epi Standard but I have thought of buying a new one maybe this spring or summer, and I can't afford a Gibson LP Standard, and the Studios and Faded-series don't seem to be so good.

The ones that have a different headstock and have 'Elitist' on the back near the volute in the style of the Gibson Custom Shop logo. :P:
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Feb 26, 2008,
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Quote by Balthazar101
ha yeah but the gibson custom shops are like 5 times more

What? If this was to me, re-read the post.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Not that it's any reason to hate a guitar because of it, but I really don't like the shape of Elitist headstocks lol
''Quietly turning the backdoor key
Stepping outside she is free.''

My Equipment =

Fender 2008 American Standard Stratocaster
Vox ADVT15-XL
Aria ASP-30
it's sumthing like having a "gangsta" on your t-shirt~
=D
just joking, they're more expensive but rly nice
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Thanks for the replies, so, it says "Elitist" on the head of the guitar if it is one? Then I don't think they have any of those on the local music-store. But I will look for one the next time, just in case.
Quote by HomerSGR
Thanks for the replies, so, it says "Elitist" on the head of the guitar if it is one? Then I don't think they have any of those on the local music-store. But I will look for one the next time, just in case.

Not on the headstock. There's a red stamp near the volute (back of the neck, at the top, behind the headstock.) That says, 'Elitist'. The headstock is also different than the standard Epiphone Headstock.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Not on the headstock. There's a red stamp near the volute (back of the neck, at the top, behind the headstock.) That says, 'Elitist'. The headstock is also different than the standard Epiphone Headstock.

i sigged you... =D...

well hatebreeder is right don't get scammed at ebay if you buy your elitist there
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
i sigged you... =D...

well hatebreeder is right don't get scammed at ebay if you buy your elitist there

Exploitations are awesome huh?
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Exploitations are awesome huh?

yeah sum1 wants to buy my tenson guitar at wich i put an "fender" sticker? it'll cost you just 30.000$ and looks like a real fender!!!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
Quote by HomerSGR
Just to be sure, this is not an Elitist?:

http://epiphone.com/default.asp?ProductID=47&CollectionID=6

But this is?:

http://www.epiphone.com/elitist/custom.htm

Oh, now i saw that the headstock was different from my Epi. Thank for the replies, now I know wich of the Epiphones that are Elitists.

you got the point~ the epiphone elitist is the elitist the other one is not~
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
F**k! An Elitist costs almost 15 000 SEK in Sweden, wich is more than 2 000 $! I can't afford that. I thought it would cost about 10 000 SEK...