right well ive been playing guitar for about 3/4 years id say, im entirely self taught
and have been rather content with my ability

however i now feel ive hit a wall, since i dont appear to have improved a great deal in the last year or so

any suggestions as to how i could get genuinly better, as in songs i should try and learn etc .

oh and also i have absolutly nil knowledge of guitars and techinal aspects of music, any suggestions on how i could improve my noobish knowledge so to atleats match my decent ability?

thank u for your time and hopefully helpful suggestions
get a teacher?
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
When I first saw, I thought you meant 3/4, as in three quarters. Then you said in the last year and I realized

I dunno, inspiration always helps. Listen to a load of new music and get inspiration. Play new stuff, learn new techniques etc.
Quote by 12Jim34
When I first saw, I thought you meant 3/4, as in three quarters. Then you said in the last year and I realized

I dunno, inspiration always helps. Listen to a load of new music and get inspiration. Play new stuff, learn new techniques etc.

i know but any suggestions for new stuff to learn?

any good songs in drop C i could learn? it's wat i normally play in, and can't be arsed to change the tuning al the time
Quote by freedoms_stain
learn theory.

theres loads of lessons on it in the UG lessons section.

Listen to this guy, learning theory can do miracles. I've been learning theory for only 6 months or so, and still I feel I've made an enormous step forward.
get a teacher, I leraned to play like 10 times quoicker than if i had kept on with the self-taught idea
ok but since money is an issue a think teacher is out of the question

can anyone give me some good bands/songs in drop C or C # ?
Quote by imthehitcher
ok but since money is an issue a think teacher is out of the question

can anyone give me some good bands/songs in drop C or C # ?

if all your gonna do is learn more songs then no wonder youve hit a wall