Who else can't wait for the new F1 season?
I can't! Discuss F1 stuff here if you want.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
yh is that all its crept up on me. I was born into f1 cant remember not watching a race. Im not one of these people who jumped on the hamilton band wagon. Been watching since 3. Anyway cant wait!
*sarcasticly cheers
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
cam_sampell why are you on this thread if you don't like f1 btw your avatar looks very farmiliar i can't remember where i saw it
Buy elect the dead...
I can't wait for it. Hopefully, Honda will do better under Ross Brawn.
It's gonna be a blue day
Ummm.....So basically Raikkonen is going to win it again isn't he?

Alonso won't even be fighting for the World Championship.
No, but you'd be a fool to deny he's a damn talented driver. Don't know who you're a fan of but chances are Hamilton will beat them this year
Quote by smb
No, but you'd be a fool to deny he's a damn talented driver.

Yeah you gotta admire for him that...
well yes but i can't believe all these people who completely ignored Michael Schumacher for 10 years and now suddenly believe they have found god...I think they all deserve equal credit, no?
Buy elect the dead...
What rock have you been living under? Ah you're too young to remember the 1994 season...
Quote by Balthazar101
well yes but i can't believe all these people who completely ignored Michael Schumacher for 10 years and now suddenly believe they have found god...I think they all deserve equal credit, no?

But Hamilton was a rookie last year and was ridiculously amazing; he also smashed tons of records as a first year driver.
Quote by perry589
I can't wait for it. Hopefully, Honda will do better under Ross Brawn.

When did he leave Ferrari? I haven't kept up on the news about F1 lately due to not wasting money on newspapers at uni.
Quote by smb
What rock have you been living under? Ah you're too young to remember the 1994 season...

Yup i was 1 year old!
Still i have to respect L Hamilton n he was awesome on top gear!!!
Buy elect the dead...
Quote by tyronelab
When did he leave Ferrari? I haven't kept up on the news about F1 lately due to not wasting money on newspapers at uni.

He left when Schumi retired and was on sabbatical last year. He joined Honda in November, i think.
It's gonna be a blue day
He left about three months ago after a year off from Ferrari. He's moved to Honda now, so we should see some gradual improvements.

I hope Super Aguri get some money in their pocket I love that little team. Seeing Alonso overtaken by Sato was amazing. I remember seeing the two guys who you saw go mental in the crowds, when I was at the Silverstone practice. They had their massive hats on.
Quote by walidb123
why would u watch that?

Watch what? F1? Why wouldn't you? It's the greatest pairing and test of man and machine in the world.
Quote by Balthazar101
Am i the only english person who doesn't like Lewis Hamilton???

I like him but I seriously doubt he'll have the same impression this season as he did last season. I hope he does but I have a feeling he won't.
Quote by smb
For this sort of thing? That okay with you?

That was awesome I remember that, it was like something from a game. Did they ever say anything about that in an interview?
By the way I think that there's and F1 group that you can join in my profile. If you guys want to join, or someone feel free to make one.
i gotta root for robert kubica. gotta suppost the Polish. he wasnt half bad last year. 6th place and he was only racing F1 for like 2 years.
Quote by bendystraw
good luck in the war... oh wait Canada. lol.
Quote by Carswell98
I like the name Canada, lets stick with that

then, everybody will think its a joke when someone screams;
"THE CANADIAN ARMY IS ATTACKING!!!!!!"

element of surprise is ensured