I personally think it looks terrible
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
yeah i dont like the color but it is definetly cool
neck thru hsh frt rem sharkfin inlays cool

then i saw the price and lost control of my bowels
very nice!!!
Quote by strings-N-stuff
I wouldent go for alot of unknown brands out there some are knock offs and there guitars are sh!t.

Douglas is hardly an unknown brand and some of the best jems are from smaller companies anyways. A lot of 'knock-off' guitars end up better than the originals sometimes anyways.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Douglas is hardly an unknown brand and some of the best jems are from smaller companies anyways. A lot of 'knock-off' guitars end up better than the originals sometimes anyways.

You mean "Gem," right?

Was that a Vaidian slip? :P

But yeah, Rondo's guitars (Agile, Douglas, etc) are known around here for their quality and faithfulness to the originals for fractions of the cost. Certainly worth considering.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
i was looking at that the other day(i frequent agf as well), to bad it's not in stock
I don't like that body finish with lines. I don't know the branch name so I don't dare to judge the quality.
Well, anyway a good bit under $200 is not a bad price.
Quote by DrNick
You mean "Gem," right?

Was that a Vaidian slip? :P

But yeah, Rondo's guitars (Agile, Douglas, etc) are known around here for their quality and faithfulness to the originals for fractions of the cost. Certainly worth considering.

I think it was more of a GASdian slip. or maybe an Ibanezian slips. Both of them tie in with each other anyways. :p
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by mrmarc772
i was looking at that the other day(i frequent agf as well), to bad it's not in stock

where does it say that its out of stock?
Dear lord that's cheap, I'm so buying one.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Quote by PissedOffGerman
where does it say that its out of stock?

it's not on the rondo electric guitar page so you can't buy it right now.
they keep the pages even with the out of stock items so that people can still discuss and look at every guitar.

just to clarify:
these are the only sx, douglas, agile guitars you can get(off rondo) right now
I have never seen a more blatant Ibanez S-series rip-off in my life. Go for it if you like it, but I'd play it first. Also, I'm not too trusting of 'Licensed' Floyds after what my mates' guitars have been through with them. If you like that axe, check out the Ibanez S-series. More expensive, but better quality. i guarantee you that.

Ibanez S470
Laney HCM30R
Digitech GNX3000
Quote by mrmarc772
it's not on the rondo electric guitar page so you can't buy it right now.
they keep the pages even with the out of stock items so that people can still discuss and look at every guitar.

just to clarify:
these are the only sx, douglas, agile guitars you can get(off rondo) right now

Erm, it's on page 5.
Third guitar down on the right.
If I hadn't wrecked my car 2 weeks ago, I'd be ordering one yesterday.
First the tube head, now this.

Damned insurance are monsters! =[