From anybody with better internet searching skills and much more patience. I'm trying to find a dvd, it's a foreign film (russia) and I cant find it anywhere with english subtitles. I dont even know if you can get it with english subtitles.

It's called either;

Бедные родственники / Bednye rodstvenniki
Roots
Families for Sale

Its got an actor called Konstantin Khabensky in it, was released in 2005 and is a comedy. Please help! I dont mind what price it is.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0464632/
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
I looked. Couldn't find one with subtitles.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I looked. Couldn't find one with subtitles.

maybe theres a srt file floating about you could merge with the film if you ripped it?
Khabensky rules.

But if it's a russian film, I highly doubt you'll find it with english subtitles. Unless it was played at some film festival and somehow became really popular in america, they won't bother to translate it.

I would know. I'm russian.
it was played at the portland international film festival in america in 2006, thats the only reason I think it might have english subtitles. I can find it with french subtitles but since I only speak english and german its not looking promising. If someone can find it with german subtitles that would be fine, i just figured english, as unlikely as it is, is still more likely than german.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk