So im thinking about buying a video camera for under £200, the problem is that i have no knowledge of them at all. I want one that takes an sd card, but im not sure if it would affect the quality, and also optical zoom would be nice.
I was thinking: http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/-/253/333/-/3468422/Samsung-VP-MX10-XEU-Flash-Memory-Camcorder/Product.html?searchtype=genre
But maybe you guys could help me out and give me some suggestions/advice.
Looking for something with good picture and sound quality (obviously )

Btw if im in the wrong forum or this thread is 'not allowed' just close it.
Thanks in advance, Sam.
Quote by tymatt67
kinky = using a feather , perverted = using whole chicken.

personally i would stay away from a video camera that uses memory cards, and opt for one that either records to HDD, mini DV or DVD.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

it depends what you're looking for. If you're doing first person cam shots, I use the ATC2K from Oregon Scientific. takes up to 2Gigs on SD cards and from what I've heard, it works well even skydiving(I plan on testing this soon). as far as actual recording for movies, I don't know of any good ones for under $400, but the one I use is the Canon GL2 Mini DV recorder.
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me