Sorry if this has already happened to someone else, but i searched and didnt find anything:

My dad recently bought what he thought was a roll of 10 meter bubble wrap, and a 5 meter roll, except he misread and bought a 100 meter roll and a 50 meter roll.

So i now have a LOT of bubble wrap, has the pit got any good ideas what to do with it?
Wrap two people up in it and make them sumo wrestle in your local shopping mall.
Or wrap one person in it and push them down a hill.
Tie people up and roll them down a hill, beat them up etc. The joy of bubblewrap is endless
Lol cover your entire bedroom, floor, ceiling, walls ... Windows with bubble wrap. My house mate last year did.

It was awesome!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
you lucy bastard
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
hmm, take it to school and hide it in your bag, then during class, pop, pop, pop pop....

just annoy the cr@p out out of your teachers
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Wrap someone's car with it. From a distance they'll be pissed, if they notice because they'll think it's just saran wrap. Then when they get closer, and realize it's bubble wrap, they won't be able to contain their joy.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Im trying to decide if it would be worth the eternity in hell if I wrapped some round my dog....hmmmm
Quote by ElectricString
Im trying to decide if it would be worth the eternity in hell if I wrapped some round my dog....hmmmm

Do it! And post pictures!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
wait for two men to get completely drunk and pass out then wrap them together in it then with the excess wrap them to a light pole then wait extremely patiently for them to wake up drooling on each other then start hitting them with a bat. remember to wear a Bush or Nixon mask!