interesting but id be afraid of hurting my input/output jacks if you get my drift
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
^^^+1. I'd worry about the pedal twisting and breaking the thing off in the jack if you weren't real nice stomping on it.
Quote by thsrayas
Has anybody ever tried something like this: http://www.music123.com/Switchcraft-1-4--Double-Male-Cable-Coupler-335020-i1128976.Music123

Would they work better than a patch cable?

I'm not sure if those are shielded or not, or even if shielding is necessary if it's a direct coupling, although all guitar signal cables should be the shielded type. I just use very short 8" cables to connect pedalboard effects to minimize signal loss.
Long cables=signal loss.

Edit: Colin, do you know if the shielding would be necessary?^
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
they're only useful for pedalbords.. at least i use those for pedalbords only
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by riffhog
I'm not sure if those are shielded or not, or even if shielding is necessary if it's a direct coupling, although all guitar signal cables should be the shielded type. I just use very short 8" cables to connect pedalboard effects to minimize signal loss.
Long cables=signal loss.

Edit: Colin, do you know if the shielding would be necessary?^

That housing would probably provide adequate shielding for such a short signal path.