My school computers have a blocker that usually prevents installing other programs into the PC. I got around this by installing to the computers hard drive instead of the network HD. but, I tried to install Lineage II this way, and it didn't work D: anyway to get around this?

-Kai
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Yes. Pay attention in class and figure it out yourself. Otherwise you don't deserve to play a korean grind-fest.
don't worry.. lineage sux anyway xdxd
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
My friends and I have always brought games through flash-drive. ANd then copying the game and files to the Outbox folder renaming it so it wont be deleted.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Do you spend that much time on a PC at school that you want to install an RPG on it?

Either do work or go outside once in a while
if the schools have blockers on their computers, it's probably for a reason, buddy.
If you can play music with enthusiasm and an honest effort, then no matter how flawed, noisy and unclean the music is, you are a musician. If you play just to be the best, you are not a musician, nor are you worthy of any musician's recognition. - me
why lineage....why an RPG...

****...we had unreal tournament games going on in class all the time...the computer teacher was such a ****ing idiot..we networked them all together and had about 10 kids playing at a time...good times....good times
Quote by Kinks>Stones
Do you spend that much time on a PC at school that you want to install an RPG on it?

Either do work or go outside once in a while

actually I have it on my home PC, and I do go outside. usually 60% of the time I'm not in class I am =/

and sides, thats why I'm trying to install this game, cause I finish my work ahead of time. I usually have an hour in class doing nothing.
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by Quantonyne
why lineage....why an RPG...

****...we had unreal tournament games going on in class all the time...the computer teacher was such a ****ing idiot..we networked them all together and had about 10 kids playing at a time...good times....good times

actually, we have UT on 13 computers:3 but we only get like 10 minutes to play, since people finish so late D<
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
At my friend Rick's school, they had CounterStrike on the computers. The teacher actually let them play because it was a charity day. Someone came in and asked what was going on so the teacher said "We're having a CounterStrike tournament."