Yes, and it takes a 9v, im about to upload some audio of it, but lemme tell you THE TONE IS SO HOT.
God I love them, 25db mmmmmmm....

I'm going to Orlando in a month, and with the dollar-pound exchange rate, even with custom charges it works out cheaper than getting one here. So theres a good chance I'll get one, with singlecoils but with quasi humbuckers with the active boost its so versatile.
Congratz!

I wish I had one
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Yeah

I played my uncle's one of these and it was incredible!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
You got a good deal on a great instrument. Be aware that when you get 40 years old the blues will take over your life. Congrats.
Quote by wuffwuffwuffy
http://a592.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/65/l_4e502922a380a7af9c96d82a91f123ef.jpg

One of the finest strats iv ever plugged in, Noiseless pickups. Brand new 1,500 . best money i spent in my life. I just cant wait to get my Fender Bassman fixed so i can play it on that..

I have one as well. Best guitars ever
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Sweet guitar mate. I envy you.
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.
Quote by uldhppi
You got a good deal on a great instrument. Be aware that when you get 40 years old the blues will take over your life. Congrats.

I'm 16 and it's happened.

Oh, wait a second-
That's right!
Blues kick ass