like this but for harmonica?
or if someone can tab the harmonica part in a song for me that would be great too
Harmonica tabs??

Grow up and learn a proper instrument.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
Harmonica tabs??

I'd assume he's playing guitar too if he's on here...
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
Quote by Mr_Jubby_Jubs
I'd assume he's playing guitar too if he's on here...

exactly, out of the 3 of us playing im the one has a little harp experience.
Quote by Inferno11
how the hell do you tab harmonicas?

There are infact numbers above the holes on a harmonica. It's simple to state which key it's in, which hole to use and whether to blow or suck.
Quote by Inferno11
how the hell do you tab harmonicas?

yeah the holes are number you give the key in the beginning as you would guitar tuning,

then list the holes as there played with an arrow pointing up or down above it depending on suck or blow
Quote by akaDan
There are infact numbers above the holes on a harmonica. It's simple to state which key it's in, which hole to use and whether to blow or suck.

....must...resist....urge...to....be....immature.......
Go learn some Bob Dylan.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER
WITH TANGERINE TREES AND MARMALADE SKIES...
Quote by wlcm2themachine
....must...resist....urge...to....be....immature.......

You failed already.
Dude, ur on freakin ultimate guitar, learn a GUITAR, MAYBE?!?!?! haha, can you really play the harmonica that good though?
Quote by 66Cashish
Dude, ur on freakin ultimate guitar, learn a GUITAR, MAYBE?!?!?! haha, can you really play the harmonica that good though?

I don't see why he'd be on this site if he didn't play guitar already, like your's truely.
Quote by 66Cashish

yeah, i play the guitar, have for years now. harmonica is often accomponied(sp?) by guitar and not a very easy instrument to get free tabs for

EDIT:// this is also the pit forum, incase you havn't noticed its about anything and everything.
Last edited by cpt jaredkent at Feb 26, 2008,
How would you go about reading a harmonica tab?
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Harmonica tabs??

Bitch off. The amount you can do with a chromatic harmonica is incredible.

I normally have a look around google.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat

The holes are numbered.
Quote by ManWithoutAHat

it would look like one of these
[4 6 -5 5 -4 4 3]
[4B 6B 5D 5B 4D 4B 3B]
[^^v ^ v ^ ^
4 6 5 5 4 4 3]

the last ones a little sloppy and usually like that its a picture not actually typed out.
but anyways the negative numbers or the numbers with Ds are draws or you would suck air in through that hole, the positive or Bs you would blow.

back to the topic, harptabs.com doesn't help, if i give someone the song name can they tab the harmonica part for me give me the key, both in guitar, and i'll just convert it to harmonica