I've heard some Trivium new songs......shhh I know i shouldnt talk about trivium in here but it has a lot to do with METALLICA.
Sounds like trivium is now trying to imitate them.....no? dont u think so too?
their also is that band who sound a lot like acdc..can't remember their name, but it's just so obvious.
Quote by Dan184
their also is that band who sound a lot like acdc..can't remember their name, but it's just so obvious.

Airbourne.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by Dan184

airbourne, but i dont think they intended to copy acdc's sound, but i like them
Quote by Dan184

Jet?
Microsoft Works...there's and oxymoron for you.
Like I said before, Trivium are just one of many Metallica/Pantera/Megadeth worship bands...except they made it big
yeah thats them. i spose it's cool to have that sound back out again. but acdc are bringing out a new album...apparently.
they've been saying that for like 4 years.
The fact is, recent Trivium is looooads better than recent Metallica. So stop complaining, and realize that this might be the closest to another Master of Puppets you Metallica fanboys are gonna hear.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
This Is Brand New Information!!!!!!!!
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Quote by Instrumetal
The fact is, recent Trivium is looooads better than recent Metallica. So stop complaining, and realize that this might be the closest to another Master of Puppets you Metallica fanboys are gonna hear.

Hmm, maybe, just, hmm, erm, no.

You're right that recent Metallica is awful, and recent Trivium is superb, but they are miles from writing a Master of Puppets. I'm not complaining, either; I can see similarities between the bands, but I like Trivium and at least they're not sounding the same as every other dime a dozen metalcore bands out there.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Wow, really takes a smart dude to figure it out. It's happening all over the place. Go check out Airbourne and you'll see they sound a lot like a mix of AC/DC and hair metal.
This shouldn't be in the metal forum because it is about Trivium. Secondly, if it qualified for the metal forum, it would be in the ONLY Metallica thread. So **** off
why would you want to imitate metallica? that would just make you crappy...
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.