I have a few pickups i want to get rid of, they aren't great but might be useful for a project or anyone who likes to mess around with electronics?

I dunno but anyway i have:

3 single coil pickups with white covers from a Squier Stratocaster

1 silver neck pickup from a 1980s Epiphone SG, better quality than the current Epi pickups I've been told, but I havent compared them myself...

They're not worth much i know but i'll start £10 shipped for each? (considering postage will be about £5 in itself)

£15 shipped if you want them all...
It won't cost £5 to ship them. You could send them in a padded envelope via Royal Mail First Class for 70p.
do you know if the humbucker is 4 conductor for coil splitting?
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by Liam4
It won't cost £5 to ship them. You could send them in a padded envelope via Royal Mail First Class for 70p.

okay my bad, i was pricing based on recorded courier delivery but royal mail is just as reliable most of the time... i'll go down to 7.50 shipped then as the weight means theyre a bit more than 70p to post...

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
do you know if the humbucker is 4 conductor for coil splitting?

erm no sorry i dont think so, though im fairly technically impaired so it may be possible for all i know :s

it's a basic stock SG pickup from an epiphone (though without an epi logo on the bottom)...
How much for the Epi pickup, shipped to the US? Post code 43004.

Thanx
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by diditfortehlulz
How much for the Epi pickup, shipped to the US? Post code 43004.

Thanx

I can send the epi to the US for $20 using Royal Mail uninsured Airmail.

I could send it insured and recorded but that would be an extra 8 or 9 dollars or so, which probably isn't worth it but it's up to you...
Quote by MetalHeadDude
I can send the epi to the US for $20 using Royal Mail uninsured Airmail.

I could send it insured and recorded but that would be an extra 8 or 9 dollars or so, which probably isn't worth it but it's up to you...

$20 sounds good to me. I'm selling some stuff, so let me get back to you in the next day or so, and I'll have the money.

If you can sell it before then, then by all means, do it.

Thanks a lot, man!
Now it's 1984
They have come for your un-cool niece
Quote by MetalHeadDude
Ok, no problem!

pm when you want and we'll sort something out

Will do, buddy!

Now it's 1984