yeah another which song thread .. i have searched before someone says learn to use the search bar etc , or comes in n moans about me being a 'noob'
ive been playing for a while nothing that serious tho until recently ..
i can play the intro solos to sanitarium fade to black etc .. intro to master of puppets etc nothing too special and havent realy devoted alot of time to learning songs as a whole morely just riffs i like tbh
i like mainly metalcore music .. altho my taste varies bullet a7x gallows stone sour nirvana metallica pantera .. to name a few , any suggestions for songs to learn ?
im playing an epiphone sg through a spider .. yeah i know a piece of **** but until i have sum more cash its wat i have
Nice try to learn something like Creepind Death.
Quote by killedbyaspork
because there is also a gibson squire, and they don't want to get them confused
thanks man ..
i dont just play metallica btw to people who read that n think , i like punk aswel gallows greenday'sh stuff aswel just any songs that could kinda move me along a bit im self taught aswel
If you want to progress with your technique, Metallica is helpful at an early stage. Creeping Death, The Four Horsemen, Master of Puppets are all good songs that are challening too.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1