hey every 1 im lee a beginner guitarist just started like a couple days ago and im workin on the song Master Of Puppets by metallica so i would just like some ppl to send me some friend request!
hey dude whats up? if you are trying to do metallica after a couple days into starting guitar you might want to make that a long term goal because dude trust me its hard! haha but if i might make a few suggestions in songs(right side of the bed by atreyu, or bullet for my valentine deliver us from evil) check em out dude and see ya later,
cheers,
jon(fellow punk)
Post in the forums and eventually people will add you.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yeah posting in the forums will help you make new friends. You can also look around the profiles and stuff and leave comments and people may add you.
tumblr | twitter | instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
hi
im also new so i could be your friend. trust me, if your just starting out, you should learn a few chords . i remembered the first time i heard it and i thought it was pretty easy but its hard!
master of puppets probably not the first thing you wanna learn, start with chords, notes, and scales and then work your way up to easy songs and then to master of puppets
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
I post in the forums, and I only have one friend. But, I'm kind of an a-hole, so maybe it'll go better for you...
Master of Puppets as your first song? daring.
Probably not the best idea though
Welcome to UG man! Hope you love this place
Ill add you, oh, and Enter Sandman might be better if you're starting out.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

If your a Rage Against The Machine fan you could try to learn something like Born Of A Broken Man or something like that. Starting out with Master Of Puppets will probably just disapoint.
head to the Guitar & Bas Basics forum for tips on playing guitar and easy songs to learn

and don't worry - friends come with time! just keep posting
from daylight...
...into darkness